• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Spocker

My Plaza is also vanilla, can someone please help with this, or are all EU and AU Wii Us waiting for a switch to be flicked??

Since all released games can't fit on there, it wouldn't suprise me if nintendo did something like a daily update with the games with highest activity. Therefore nothing at the moment, barely one day of activity yet.

Mistle

Got around 60 friends now and 20 pending. Thanks gaf for filling up the list and making Miiverse awesome!
I'll continue to invite people and accept invites, I'll just have to remove the most inactive people if I happen to actually get 100. Anybody I unfriend though I'll follow, so it's all good!

NNID: Mistle
From Australia
Currently playing Mario and Zombi

Just sent out a few more friend requests. Feel free to add me as well if you like. :D

NNID: sevenchaos

Games:
Nintendoland
Mario
Black Ops
ZombiU
Trine2

BD1

Banned
My Plaza is also vanilla, can someone please help with this, or are all EU and AU Wii Us waiting for a switch to be flicked??

It was like that the first days in the US, also. It'll switch over soon, although I'm not sure how they'll update it. The game tiles haven't changed at all, yet.

NNID: GrumpAlien

Region: US

Games: Nintendoland, NSMBU

I pretty much just draw pictures. Some of the ones I have done are kinda cool. Would be nice to share with more people. Could use some more people on my friendlist.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
A86_8vuCcAAQ5RJ.jpg

the face makes it

IrishNinja

im on ZombiU now! already saw ZeroEscape and at least one other of you's zombies invading my safehouse, heh

also Sonic Racing, if you guys have a way to beat these S rank challenges & unlock characters for me that'd be great

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
NNID: Jocchan
Region: EU

Just NintendoLand for now.
EDIT: Downloading NSMBU.

JoeInky

NNID: JoeInky
Region: UK

Have: Nintendoland, ZombiU, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo and Trine 2.

Playing some Nintendoland now, but going to get on ZombiU later, want to see some of your zombies in my game.

ID: MindCollizion

games: NintendoLand and Mario Bros. U

Still getting the hang of the console, apps, etc... I'm not sure how everything works just yet. Is adding friends a mutual thing or can I add people without them having to add me too?

Beelzebub

Still getting the hang of the console, apps, etc... I'm not sure how everything works just yet. Is adding friends a mutual thing or can I add people without them having to add me too?

They only receive a message if you send it via Miiverse opposed to the friends list.

You can add me and I'll also send some invites this week end so here's my NNID information.

NNID : Chu_Totoro
Region : France

Games :
NSMBU
Zombi-U
Nintendo Land
Black Ops II

Ass Creed III will probably be added.
Nano Assault before thebend ofbthe week end.

So apparently Iwata stated in a Nintendo Network that Miiverse was eventually coming to 3DS... but it didn't seem to be like a big deal. I'd personally love it!

NeoRausch

allright!

add me for some eurotrash!

NNID: NeoRausch

Nintendoland
NSMBU
ZombiU

and some eshop games comming. damm, miiverse is some damm fun.

please add a short message with your GAF name

Add me! I'll be sending some invites out as well.

NNID: Commandoscv

Region: US

games:
NSMB
Zombiu
NintendoLand
Nano Assault
Mighty Switch Force

Debating on picking up tekken for it just because I'm giving it the most attention lately.

Hey guys,

Just got the WiiU yesterday, London based. Please add me too.

NNID: EternalDarko

Games so far:
ZombiU
Assassins Creed III
Nano Assault Neo
Trine 2.

Will probably get BLOPS2 in a week or so as well.

Cdammen

NNID: Helarius (because Cdammen somehow contains an offensive word)
Region: Sweden

NSMB
Nano Assault
Nintendo Land
That Bird Game, Aurora Something

Yay

You have to go to miiverse and click the user menu then search. It should send out a friends request and the user has to accept.

mclem

So apparently Iwata stated in a Nintendo Network that Miiverse was eventually coming to 3DS... but it didn't seem to be like a big deal. I'd personally love it!

To be fair, I think Miiverse is a good example of "you need to try it to appreciate it", much like other things Nintendo have done lately. It wasn't a big deal when we didn't *get* Miiverse.

Gustav

Banned
GutekZ

European Gaffers preferred.

So far I got:
Nintendoland
New Super Mario Bros U
ZombiU

Planning on getting:
FIFA 13

mclem

Just realised that while I added myself to the spreadsheet, I didn't do so to the thread!

Name: emclem
EU (UK)
Games: NintendoLand, NSMBU, Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing Transformed.

Will probably buy Nano Assault and maybe one or two others in due course, but couldn't access the eShop last night.

Adamm

Just realised that while I added myself to the spreadsheet, I didn't do so to the thread!

Name: emclem
EU (UK)
Games: NintendoLand, NSMBU, Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing Transformed.

Will probably buy Nano Assault and maybe one or two others in due course, but couldn't access the eShop last night.

your friend request button is greyed out, have you allowed friend requests in miiverse settings?

MarkMcLovin
UK Gaffer here currently with just Zombie U, but will get Nintendo Land and possibly CoD soon.

I'll add on as many as I can from the same area.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Shouldn't this thread technically be moved to the Community boards?

Edit: Also, can we update the OP with everyone's name? Or start a google doc that we can all just sign?

Top Bottom