• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Red UFO

If you wanna have NeoGAF's hottest user all up in your Miiverse then add RedUFO.

I have Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U, and I've got Mass Effect 3 coming in the post.

Caramello

Hey guys I'm going to be going through this thread tonight but you should add me if you have the following:

New Super Mario Bros. U
Zombi U
Nintendo Land
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

And you should definitely add me if you live in Australia!

NNID: JB-007

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Well, as long I'm here I'll share my NNiD with GAF. I currently only have two games but I plan on buying Black Ops II this weekend:

- Nintendo Land
- ZombiU

Nintendo Network ID:
- Kaiser2305

TheBear

Hey guys, just got a WiiU with the following games:

Tekken
Nintendoland
ZombiU
NSMBU

NNID is Rudiger85 feel free to add me :)

EDIT: guess i should mention im from aus too

Added a bunch on this page.

Since I'm the last post on the last page/people are listing games. I'll do that too.

ID: Anitaki
Games:NintendoLand, ZombiU, Sonic Transformed and NSMBU.

braves01

Banned
I just added a bunch of y'all from the list. If I missed you and you still want to be friends PM me or just add me from the list. I've got Tekken (I'm ass), blops 2, Nintendo Land, and NSMB U.

NNID: braves01
Games: Tekken, blops 2, Nintendo Land, and NSMB U.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
NNID: thetrin

My WiiU is packed up because I'm in the middle of moving at the moment, but I should be online and accepting friend requests in a couple days.

Adr1an

Add Me please

NNID: springrollss

Games: Only Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. Gonna be getting Black Ops 2 soon.

Day one of setting up the console, my dumbass friend decides to write a message on the miiverse saying "I'm 10, come over." Message deleted by a mod, ability to post to miiverse permanently revoked, and 2 days later I get an e-mail stating "We wanted to let you know that we have deleted your Nintendo Network Account as children need parental consent to create an Account online."

Awesome.

Chopper

Day one of setting up the console, my dumbass friend decides to write a message on the miiverse saying "I'm 10, come over." Message deleted by a mod, ability to post to miiverse permanently revoked, and 2 days later I get an e-mail stating "We wanted to let you know that we have deleted your Nintendo Network Account as children need parental consent to create an Account online."

Awesome.
Ha ha. Amazing. Your friend is a dumbass, but Nintendo moderation is pretty impressive.

StayDead

I'm staydead, add me if you wish. ^^

I own Ninja Gaiden 3, Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U and the F2P version of Tank Tank Tank.

Just got my Japanese WiiU so playing Dragon Quest X, Monster Hunter Tri G HD, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Assassin's Creed III at the moment.

Please add me!

NNID: RagingAvatar

andthebeatgoeson

Add me:

NNID: andthebeatgoeson

Damn u nintendo, u need copy/pasta now. I can't type this message a 100 times.

Double edit: nvm, it remembers what you typed in, so you can just hit a few buttons and select the words. Mildly impressed.

Triple edit: well played, Ninty. It remembers the words so I only need to hit 1 button for each word: 'gaf request'. Modestly impressed.

andthebeatgoeson

Awesome.

Holy fuc...I mean furby. Don't ban me, Ninty. Call customer service. Cuz I really want to know how they'll handle this. Don't let this shit ride and get back to us.

I added anybody on this page (100 or die) with ZombieU to their name. I want to see you gaf...and get ur loot.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

Awesome.

Your friend sounds like a prick.

I hope this hasn't already been asked (I did skim the thread, but I may have missed something in the 30+ pages), but is there a list of the Nintendo Network IDs of known game developers? Just curious as I'd like to add a few more interesting people to follow on Miiverse.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Awesome.

Reminds me of this funny/dodgy message I saw yesterday.
DG8Ky.jpg

This will bring out the Jimmies.

jtrov

Just picked up a Wii U after Christmas and I'm absolutely loving it so far. Really love the Miiverse stuff and all of the connectivity that comes with that (love seeing my same reactions to NSMBU stage deaths via Mii posts). Can't wait to pick up some more titles for it.

Please feel free to add me, would love to see how the Zombi U stuff works, and for future games of course.

NNID: jtrov87

So far I have NSMBU and Zombi U.

dyls

Add me:

NNID: andthebeatgoeson

Damn u nintendo, u need copy/pasta now. I can't type this message a 100 times.

Double edit: nvm, it remembers what you typed in, so you can just hit a few buttons and select the words. Mildly impressed.

Triple edit: well played, Ninty. It remembers the words so I only need to hit 1 button for each word: 'gaf request'. Modestly impressed.

I still like the sound of copy/pasta

NNID: DylsGoodness

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Reposting my NNID for all the people that got a Wii U over the holidays.

NNID: Axis1500

I also have more games - Batman, Sonic Racing and Tekken. Let me know you're from GAF.

Holy fuc...I mean furby. Don't ban me, Ninty. Call customer service. Cuz I really want to know how they'll handle this. Don't let this shit ride and get back to us.
Really didn't feel like getting on the phone with them just yet over this. Plus, I feel like an asshole anytime I have to give out my username over a phone. Amyways, they leave a link to a survey in the e-mail with the ability to write a follow up e-mail which they say they usually respond to in 24 hours or less, but given that it's the holidays and the weekend I'm guessing they're a little more busy than usual as I haven't gotten a response from them. I'd just sent another e-mail through the contact section of the site just in case there's something up with the first one, but I'll give it another day or two before I just call them.

I'm also very curious as to what an actual rep's response will be on the name of my Network ID since I'd decided to bite the bullet and use the same name that I do on GAF/XBL/PSN. With their strict moderation and super family friendly attitude I wasn't sure that it would fly. Hell, just before I'd gotten the e-mail I'd quoted in my last post I'd received an e-mail from them just saying "This is an automatic e-mail to notify you that your request to delete your Nintendo Network ID HungOverOnATues has been received and completed." and I'd assumed that they deleted it because of the name.

Top Bottom