• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power Scores 12/07 (Fire Emblem Wii, Contra 4, GHIII, etc)

Arde5643

I'm dead serious when I proclaim this RPG of the year. Blue Dragon was terrible, and Eternal Sonata wasn't that good.

It's between this and Mass Effect.
Most likely Mass Effect then - SRPG is a niche genre so it will have less voters than an action RPG like Mass Effect.
Mass Effect is also hyped through the roof which really helps sell it to the hardcore gamers.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Error said:
P3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FE

that said, Im looking forward to FE10.
I agree!

I just completed P3, final time for the first runthrough was just over 100 hours. Likely will start the New Game+ in a few weeks. Awesome ending, now I just need FES!

Getting hyped for Z&W. Since I'm missing out on SSBB this year, a slot for a game just opened up.

So, since I know released dates are getting moved around and confirmed, can anyone point me, or show me, the release dates for:

Fire Emblem
Trauma Center
Mario Galaxy
Zack & Wiki?

I'd appreciate it. <3

ksamedi

The upcoming months are going to be great for Wii. And the timing is perfect, snow, cold and rain, what better time to stay at home and play videogames?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
FlightOfHeaven said:
Getting hyped for Z&W. Since I'm missing out on SSBB this year, a slot for a game just opened up.

So, since I know released dates are getting moved around and confirmed, can anyone point me, or show me, the release dates for:

Fire Emblem - Nov. 5
Trauma Center - Nov. 20
Mario Galaxy - Nov. 12
Zack & Wiki - Oct. 23
NiGHTS 2 - Dec. 18

I'd appreciate it. <3
:)

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Why no Manhunt reviews yet?
And how come there isnt a halloween horrors manhunt 2 thread yet? isnt it coming out in like a week or something

John Harker said:
Why no Manhunt reviews yet?
And how come there isnt a halloween horrors manhunt 2 thread yet? isnt it coming out in like a week or something
Its possible people stopped caring when stupid people and governments forced the game creators to limit their vision.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
TheKingsCrown said:
Its possible people stopped caring when stupid people and governments forced the game creators to limit their vision.

Or are boycotting because of Grand Theft Scratchy fiasco?

Jiggy

Firestorm said:
Pokemon DP too
And Final Fantasy VI Advance.

Edit: And Landstalker and Neutopia II and Shining Force. But that's assuming VC games aren't excluded (by retro-hating heathens :p), which actually should be an interesting argument to see when it comes time to vote GOTY...

Jiggy

Yes, I'm sure they won't. The "interesting" part will come in when it's time to figure out whether Sin and Punishment does.

Edit: As a "new" game, I mean, not an RPG.

Saitou

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
Yes, I'm sure they won't. The "interesting" part will come in when it's time to figure out whether Sin and Punishment does.
It was decided to not include S+P in a demostration of goodwill to the rest of the developers who have GOTY contenders.

Also, might someone post a quick rundown of the FE:RD review? Mucho apreciado.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Meier said:
How funny that people are frowning and the like over a 7.5. Boy is the review 'industry' messed up.

Well considering the fact that Nintendo Power gave the original Battalion Wars a 8.5 even though it sucked, I'm not surprised that people are wary of the sequel

No6

Meier said:
How funny that people are frowning and the like over a 7.5. Boy is the review 'industry' messed up.
A 7.5 game released during the Oct/Nov period might as well not exist. The number of AAA games this fall will be hard on anyone's budget and time.

Yep I aint falling for that BWII a second time. I thought the original sounded like such an awesome idea, but I hated the game.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Top Bottom