• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
I just hope they show the new game in which Monolith Soft is working, I don't care about almost everything else.

I4TVStR.gif

SuperSah

Banned
Okay so, someone confirm this for me:

Amazon UK to go live at 6am GMT and 7am BST? This would be absolutely ideal. It'll be an hour after the presentation.

They are thinking it takes place in Japan so it had to happen at a reasonable time there.

Right, and it's supposed to kick off a day, and weekend, of hands-on experiences for the media in Japan. It had to be morning/early afternoon in Japan no matter what. It sucks that it's the middle of the night for some of you guys, but from Nintendo's perspective this is the best time-period. Early in the day in Japan, and prime-time in most of NA. The nature of a global live broadcast is that it's going to be in the middle of the night for at least one group, there's not really a way for them to get around that.

eoa-swam

...shall I preorder again on Amazon after doing so with GAME or risk it with just the latter? I can't afford to mess up and buy two but I don't know how well GAME will be able to fulfill their pre-orders.

Do both. Amazon don't take any money until the product is dispatched.

DonShula

Okay so, someone confirm this for me:

Amazon UK to go live at 6am GMT and 7am BST? This would be absolutely ideal. It'll be an hour after the presentation.

Amazon says 7am BST. You have to assume the person who wrote that knows what BST means. I don't know how you confirm it otherwise.

SuperSah

Banned
Yes, sir.

I'm not ready :(

I'm excited and for some reason kinda stressed about it already. I fear it'll be gone so fucking fast or Amazon will hiccup and crash or something. It's never happened but yeah.

My tactic is to preorder the console first and then check games out after. Getting it into a single order will waste a ton of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom