• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vdzBx0j.png

I dont belive this at all, why would every photo be taken at an angle, thats the imediate First give away in fakes. They think by taking it at some weird angle it will look more leaked

Plum

Do both. Amazon don't take any money until the product is dispatched.

Yeah but I won't know if I have a Switch waiting for me at GAME until about the time that happens, and again I can't get two. Guess I could just cancel the GAME preorder though seeing as it's just a deposit.

Neiteio

To think, Reggie eats cookies, just like me

It's so human. It's so relatable!

I feel compelled... to buy... Nintendo...

*ties wallet to a small dove and sends it to NOA*

vdzBx0j.png

EDIT: fake

Let's pretend for a second that it's not known that it's fake. Don't do this. Don't just post an image so that it can endlessly be quoted by people questioning its legitimacy. If you're just trolling, don't. If you're not just trolling, contextualize it. Where did you get this image? If it's from another forum like reddit, where they got the image? Do you suspect it's real? All of the answers to these questions should accompany the image.

Man... if the release is on a friday, I might ditch my trade credit and order from Amazon. I work starting at 8:30 every day of the week and I don't have enough vacation time left to take off for that. I guess I could just use my Gamestop credit to get games and accessories...

Chase17

I think it's been a while since I've watched Japanese trailers for Nintendo games.

Just so I'm not confused later it's Y/M/D for dates in Japan right?

WalTech

Blerg, I was out and about today so I dropped in to EB Games to see if I could reserve a Switch and the guy told me that not only could you not do it now, but that I'd have to come in person tomorrow and reserve it. I don't mind having to that, per se, but I do mind the fact that I'll most likely need to line up to pre-order the thing because it's already expected to be scarce.

Come on Nintendo, just make a shit-load of these things and let me buy one. I shouldn't have to line up for the opportunity to just pre-order one, yeesh.

Cincaid

Reaction on the poll (with possibly leaked titles?): the only remotely interesting title for me is the new Mario game. Hopefully the Switch reveal will show something more interesting, but I'll have to see it tomorrow since it's live at 5am for me. :p

phanphare

Banned
Callie and Marie's final smash would be the news update. it'd take up the whole screen and the other characters would be in the background taking damage every time they make a pun. then they'd all get KO'd when Callie and Marie say "stay fresh!"

NateDrake

is that real?

Yes. I shared that info on Monday with people. Specifics should come this week.

Friday will have pre-orders starting once the store opens. There should be a list for those who want to be added so a store can contact you if more pre-order spots open up. Each store has a different set for allocation. A trade-in promo will be announced this week where you can trade-in Wii U, PS4, and Xbox One towards Switch - specifics I don't know.

koss424

Blerg, I was out and about today so I dropped in to EB Games to see if I could reserve a Switch and the guy told me that not only could you not do it now, but that I'd have to come in person tomorrow and reserve it. I don't mind having to that, per se, but I do mind the fact that I'll most likely need to line up to pre-order the thing because it's already expected to be scarce.

Come on Nintendo, just make a shit-load of these things and let me buy one. I shouldn't have to line up for the opportunity to just pre-order one, yeesh.

To be fair they are trying to 15% of the total lifetime WiiU sales in 2 weeks. Is that being cautious or aggressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom