• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordKano

4fdd83f8da.png

'the fuck ?

Gummy

Neo Member
Just reiterating what many in this thread have stated, anything higher than 249$ would be a mistake. This is the only thing I am worried about, as I trust Nintendo's launch line-up will be outstanding.

Oh, and please, please be Pascal..

Coda

Anyone know why my streaming quality is bad on my PS4 Twitch app? I wish I could just manually set the quality to source but you can't change a thing.

Any hopes that Gamestop will have pre orders available online..I wont be able to go super early to my local gamestop and I really dont mind paying for it all in full just prefer it being online so much easier

I have two Gamestops within 5 miles of me. One is in a mall with two entrances, one is in a shopping center. Both receive the same amount of foot traffic.

Which should I go to in the morning?

The one with the two entrances. That way you can split yourself in two and double your chances.

SuperSah

Banned
You should be fine. Just get there right when it opens though to make sure. I did that with the NES Classic and everything worked out perfectly.

Well, that's the thing. I did exactly that with NES Classic. Came to release and they gave out preorders and not mine despite me ordering it practically a second after it went up. It took many complaints until someone there found me a unit elsewhere in Europe and shipped it. I did receive it but a few days late and by the skin of my teeth.

Just reiterating what many in this thread have stated, anything higher than 249$ would be a mistake. This is the only thing I am worried about, as I trust Nintendo's launch line-up will be outstanding.

Oh, and please, please be Pascal..
It won't be pascal :/

Nvidias new shield TVs aren't even using pascal
You'll get one. Believe!
I hope so! :p

Amazon's wording is confusing me tho. Says 7am BST... but it's winter. So 6am?

I'ts halftime of the Spurs and Lakers game I'm watching. Spurs 72 Lakers 54. And I came in to check to see the madness...and its moving swiftly right now. Now back to watch the rest of the game. :)

tebunker

Banned
Only 20 in the burbs

Ooohhhhhh my this is going to suck!!!!!

Prepare for scalpers paradise all over again!!!

I don't know about you but I have like 30 gamestops near by. If they get 20 each, that's like 600 possible systems, just you know don't work or something.

LowSignal

I know I shouldn't buy a Switch but in case they show something I have to have, what time you guys getting to Gamestop in the morning?

Plum

Well, that's the thing. I did exactly that with NES Classic. Came to release and they gave out preorders and not mine despite me ordering it practically a second after it went up. It took many complaints until someone there found me a unit elsewhere in Europe and shipped it. I did receive it but a few days late and by the skin of my teeth.

Amazon or GAME? But honestly I doubt it'll be that bad; Switches are going to have a lot more supply than NES Classics ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom