• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's a brand new console. I have my bet on $299

Doesn't matter. They missed the window in which that would have been acceptable for a new console (2013, 2014 at a push). If you're touting your new machine as a home console then people will immediately compare it to PS4, Xbox One and their mid-gen refreshes. The power deficit and inevitable lack of 3rd party support alone is going to make it very easy for people to pass up on this thing.

It needs to be $250/£199 max.

Arkeband

Banned
Allright boys and girls, here's my totally realistic wishlist:

• Cross Buy VC - no more upcharging bullshit
  • The Triumphant Return of Geno
  • F-Zero NX
  • Mother 3
  • Super Duper Metroid
  • Chrono Break
  • Mother 4
  • Clay Fighter Switch
  • Dragon Quest XI
  • Captain Toad 2
  • New Mega Man X Spinoff Series
  • Reggie Fils Aime Takes His Shirt Off
  • Goku

Volotaire

evolution-of-nintendo-controller-gif.gif

Nearly time for a new Ninty console era.

$299 Switch price would be idiotic. Thing would be DOA.

$199 is preferred but probably a pipe dream
$250 is fine to me but could go either way with the non-enthusiast crowd

Anything above is suicide

SuperSah

Banned
Amazon or GAME? But honestly I doubt it'll be that bad; Switches are going to have a lot more supply than NES Classics ever will.

Amazon. It was a mess.

Hopefully they pull through this time - that was my first and last issue concerning release products with them. Will be smashing cmd+r (f5) hard come 6am.

ONE HOUR LEFT THOUGH

I'm stuck at work right now with shitty China internet connection. Where is the best place for a live recap? GAF can be good, but sometimes you end up with hundreds of the same comment about the same announcement.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
F that. If you want one you best be checking DURING the conference. I already have the amazon page open hitting F5 every 5 minutes.

F that as well. This is literally my dream machine that I asked Nintendo to make before the Wii U came out. I am hyped as shit, much more than any recent console except maybe Vita.

I got it all ready. Hour to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom