• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordKano

Please stop sullying this thread with mention of Federation Force

Yes
Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force Federation Force

Not going to get ahead of myself. But are they reliable?

Not as much as our other leakers, so take that as you will. Personally, I'll believe it only when I see it (or when others insiders will talk about it).

Moltenix

How dire do you think the preorder situation is gonna be?

"Sold out" within an hour of stores opening on Friday or could someone walk in say like a week later and still be able to preorder.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
You know, I don't get your pessimism. All consoles launch with a select one or two high end exclusives. The rest are either ports or multiplatform titles. The point is seeing what these new titles are for Switch at launch and what it will hold in the near future.

Also, why are you upset about people being hyped about shovel knight?

Oh no, I am not pretending them to launch with many great games
But them to show many games, actually confirming the advantages of the hybrid concept, of the premature death of the wiiu and of the lessons learned by the latest years

Basically the confirmation that with delayed wiiu developments, the merging of portable and home first party developments, the merging of western home console games and japanese portablethird party lineups, with indie ... they can really offer a console able to sustain a solid stream of games for a medium/long period

I cant accept them to fill the lineups with wiiu ports, to hide possible games waiting for e3, to not court also the classic japanese portable brands and so on

And I also fear them to position the console too much on the home side of things (software wise and price wise)

I have nothing against Shovel knights but if others attack me because of my opinion, let me say that a two year old port of a (great) indie game isnt exactly HOT for a brand new system unveil

That is all

Neoxon

Laura Kate Dale put up her Bingo Card for tomorrow based on what she's reported.

C17MdAYW8AIzQJw.jpg

How dire do you think the preorder situation is gonna be?

"Sold out" within an hour of stores opening on Friday or could someone walk in say like a week later and still be able to preorder.

If there's one thing you can count on with Nintendo it's artificial shortages. Bet on not being able to pre order for quite some time if at all before launch if you don't get one within the first hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom