• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMONKUMA

r9YDN5Z.gif

So F5 and waiting in the cold.

Nice.

Oregano

I seriously have to wonder WTF Ubisoft is thinking porting the five year old Rayman Legends. Who is going to pay full price for that when its heavily discounted on pretty much every other platform?

What a waste of time.

LordKano

I seriously have to wonder WTF Ubisoft is thinking porting the five year old Rayman Legends. Who is going to pay full price for that when its heavily discounted on pretty much every other platform?

What a waste of time.

Yo, you're talking to the company who released in retail a full-price port of Rayman 2 on 3DS.

Ridley327

What a waste of time.

Maybe they'll finally make money on the game with the Switch version!

Zalman

What a waste of time.
Ubisoft loves porting old Rayman games. Especially to Nintendo platforms. It's kind of a tradition. Not a very good one though.

oti

Banned

What a waste of time.

The Wii U version was the most successful of them all. They know that game's key audience is on Nintendo. Switch is the next Nintendo. Switch gets a port.

All this is is a bingo card version of most everything she is reported and is confident about.

I know but that's the one thing on there that's already 100% officially confirmed so it just seems weird to me that she'd not put it as the free space in the center of the board.

Oregano

The Wii U version was the most successful of them all. They know that game's key audience is on Nintendo. Switch is the next Nintendo. Switch gets a port.

It's gonna bomb big time. Not even a question. It's available on Wii U, Vita, PS3, 360, PS4, XBO and PC for a fraction of the price they'll be charging and unlike with Nintendo's stuff they are not going to add new features/content.

LordKano

I'll be a bit disappointed if they don't show the Rabbids x Mario thing (I still expect them to show it, as I expect to see about every big 2017 releases), I'm so excited to see what it is about.

I honestly would prefer Rayman 3 over Origins or Legends on Switch. Poor Rayman's been out of the 3D platformer career for a while and Rayman 3 HD never showed up on Wii U.

When people keep saying "tomorrow" I suddenly jump and feel like I'm missing something.

Have over 29 hours left in the UK.

In the states that is tomorrow... in the uk you have like a 1 hour left in the day.. so two days...

come back in an hour and we will get back on track.

Oregano

I'll be a bit disappointed if they don't show the Rabbids x Mario thing (I still expect them to show it, as I expect to see about every big 2017 releases), I'm so excited to see what it is about.

Whilst Aostia is going way overboard it is a tad worrying that we keep hearing about things being pushed/held back. Even Zelda might be delayed in Europe.

From what we're hearing now launch has gone from Splatoon + Mario + Rabbids + possibly Zelda to Splatoon + Zelda with the two Mario games being held back.

psyfi

Banned
When people keep saying "tomorrow" I suddenly jump and feel like I'm missing something.

Have over 29 hours left in the UK.
Difference in time zones and day/night cycles gets real confusing in discussions online. Not to mention how most of us totally ignore the fact that the southern hemisphere's seasons are flipped with the north's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom