• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna assume we're gonna get a barrage of press releases and trailers immediately after on Friday. Obviously lots of hands on impressions this weekend as well.

ChrisD

I got a real good paying gig today that will require me to be, on Friday, away from the house, a computer, or a store of any kind from 7AM until about 6 PM

basically, screw me

no Switch will see my hands for months

On one hand, some much needed money, and some MUCH needed work, whoo
On the other, my hype has entirely deflated and been replaced with sadness

Can't even get a family member to get the thing for me because I'm taking our last car

;-;

Gleethor

A new Mario Kart would be hype but damn if I'm not excited as hell to be basically getting a second season pass with MK8 Switch. Cannot wait to see the battle mode and new tracks.

Leatherface

I am literally salivating for a new Metroid and F-Zero. I will lose my shit if either are shown tomorrow. Hell, I will take a remake of FzeroX/GX and/or Super Metroid and be on cloud 9. Give it to meeeeeee! 😫

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
major3ds_610e.jpg

For this, I come!

reKon

Banned
please let me be able to preorder on Amazon US

I got a real good paying gig today that will require me to be, on Friday, away from the house, a computer, or a store of any kind from 7AM until about 6 PM

basically, screw me

no Switch will see my hands for months

On one hand, some much needed money, and some MUCH needed work, whoo
On the other, my hype has entirely deflated and been replaced with sadness

Can't even get a family member to get the thing for me because I'm taking our last car

;-;

Hang in there and good luck!

I know what you mean though, I'm scrambling tomorrow to have extra cash to put down on a pre-order. If for some reason I can't, I'll be camping best buy or a 24 hour store like Meijer or Walmart for launch.

KingBroly

Banned
Time for Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Baby Bowser, and Baby Pink Gold Peach

And Metroid. Cuz I need a new avatar. Hoping Gaf can help...maybe.

Coda

I'd say expect a somewhat dry but very informative stream tomorrow. We're gonna get a lot of answers and some reveals but I'm really trying to keep my expectations curbed.

Still incredibly hyped though, Switch let's go!

Volotaire

Worth noting the "lots of new tracks". It doesn't sound like we are just going to get 2 or 3. Sounds like a pretty large chunk

It depends if the 'new tracks' refer to the DLC tracks or only newly designed tracks. If the former is correct, there may be only 4 new tracks.

Zalman

Tracks come in cups and each cup has 4 tracks. There will be at least two, one for the top row and one for the bottom. However, I believe there will be 4 new cups, so 16 tracks total.

J@hranimo

Banned
Mario Kart 8 for me to be perfect needs the following:

Original maps for battle mode
Diddy Kong
Dolphin Dasher bike from MKWii
WARIO COLOSSEUM

Anything else is bonus for me :)

TDLink

I feel like Switch is going to be a strong platform for fighting games. Smash aside, based on what we know there's an (imo) extremely strong probability that Switch will be getting:
  • Tekken 7
  • Injustice 2
  • Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

And also a pretty good possibility it will get:
  • Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy
  • Soul Calibur 6

Basically getting everything except Street Fighter, which would be great and a huge difference compared to past gens.

antonz

Ahhh I can already tell today will be a great day now. Had been Summoned for Jury Duty but just called the do I need to show up number and my group was excused. Aww yeah

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
How do y'all would feel if we are going to get Nintendo IP tracks in Mario Kart Switch? Like some tracks would based on Pikmin, Splatoon, and few IPs.

Coda

I feel like Switch is going to be a strong platform for fighting games. Smash aside, based on what we know there's an (imo) extremely strong probability that Switch will be getting:
  • Tekken 7
  • Injustice 2
  • Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

And also a pretty good possibility it will get:
  • Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy
  • Soul Calibur 6

Basically getting everything except Street Fighter, which would be great and a huge difference compared to past gens.

All this would be hype. Tekken 7 and MvC Infinite on the Switch would seriously make me consider which platform to get each game for. A new entry in the MvC series on a Nintendo console just feels so right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom