• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

My 3 Switch related orders are still pending even though they gauranteed 3rd for delivery through BB. I just checked and I do have 2 distribution centers close to me in Cincinnati. One in Ohio and one in Kentucky. Maybe there is one in Indiana too. Maybe that's why they haven't gone past preparing. My MC account has been pending since Sunday. So hope it goes through soon.

98 is insane, the hype is intense

DUDE

We're not even to E3 yet!! And we have games like Nier/Nioh/Resident Evil 7/Horizon Zero Dawn all got very high scores!

WE JUST GOT INTO MARCH

My Reggie body is not ready for this years E3

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJohnny-Depp-panics.gif

RootCause

DUDE

We're not even to E3 yet!! And we have games like Nier/Nioh/Resident Evil 7/Horizon Zero Dawn all got very high scores!

WE JUST GOT INTO MARCH

My Reggie body is not ready for this years E3

]

2017 has been amazing. Quite possibly one of the greatest year for games. And with many games to be released, it could very well be the best ever.

Mastamind

Seems my switch got delivered by amazon earlier today. Still conflicted on whether i want the grey one or not. Maybe i should take it to work with me and see if someone wants to buy it for 470 or somehting

DrArchon

Amazon is preparing my shipment finally. Estimated arrival time: 8pm tomorrow.

God, if BB gets my BotW SE to me before Amazon gets my Switch I'm gonna be pissed. There's a distribution center really nearby for fuck's sake!

charpunk

UPS ground for my console WHY??!

Amazon ships ground the day before the street date to me all the time and I always get it the next day. It depends where they are shipping from. If you are within a certain range, it's cheaper to ship ground for them and will still get there in time.

Amazon ships ground the day before the street date to me all the time and I always get it the next day. It depends where they are shipping from. If you are within a certain range, it's cheaper to ship ground for them and will still get there in time.

That makes me feel a little better. In in utah and it's AZ so it's one state but ups says that distance is 2 buisness days and it's just at origin scan.

dearodie

Got notifications that my preorders are ready for pick up at BB. Store opens at 10, will call ahead to confirm I can get it now...😂

dottme

Got notifications that my preorders are ready for pick up at BB. Store opens at 10, will call ahead to confirm I can get it now...😂
You should check the email and not the SMS. The SMS is often wrong on the date for pre-orders.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Fuuuuuuuuuu... here I go saying Amazon will get yours there on Friday no issues....... and my payment got declined........ so I fixed it (stupid card it was in had Prime renew the SAME FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and now Amazon is giving me a delivery of Tuesday!!!!!!!

Has anyone had this happen? Am I really not getting it tomorrow? When I get to work I'll open a chat and hope for the best, just seeing if anyone has had this happen with good results...

anyone have thoughts or suggestions? not going so well now on chat from amazon.

Just created an account on MyChoice UPS.
Haven't gotten any email from Gamestop yet, but my order loads up as 'being processed waiting for delivery' and delivery set for tomorrow ~9:45am - 1:45pm.

Tensions are lessened.

Best Buy still showing "preparing."

I'm sure this has been answered, but is there any point in calling customer service to make sure this will be arriving tomorrow for home delivery?

Thoraxes

Got notifications that my preorders are ready for pick up at BB. Store opens at 10, will call ahead to confirm I can get it now...��

They stock them the day before, but your text message should say available for pickup starting tomorrow (mine is available for pickup, for instance).

Unless your store is doing a midnight launch, in which case they figure all that stuff out around 11PM tonight at the desk and your date will indeed say today (because it's for tonight).

Or maybe you'll get lucky, sometimes it happens.

NEO0MJ

Amazon tried to charge me but because I thought the Switch will arrive late I didn't put in enough money in my debit card and now that it was declined will have to wait until they come back to me >.<

Best Buy still showing "preparing."

I'm sure this has been answered, but is there any point in calling customer service to make sure this will be arriving tomorrow for home delivery?

My order showed an expected delivery date of today. Called and the recording said the expected delivery date is tomorrow. The world is is a squared cirle

Ouroboros

My Gamestop orders still haven't charged, they're supposed to ship today so... *shrug*

I won't worry until tonight.

I'm already worried

Same boat with you, friend. My paypal has been in authorization since Feb 25th.
I even upgraded my shipping to 1 day for $15 more. If I don't get it tomorrow I'm flipping a table over.

Kaibutsu

Just received all my in-store pickup emails telling me my orders (Neon Switch, Zelda Special Edition & Zelda Master Edition) will be ready for pickup at midnight so I no longer have to worry about that. The only thing I'm waiting on now is for Best Buy to ship my pro controller which has been "preparing" since Sunday... Still hope they ship it today with overnight shipping so I'll get it tomorrow but all my other accessories are set to arrive today

Akoi

So my switch will be here tomorrow even though on Amazon it says it won't be here until Monday. (UPS tracking saved my sanity)

The only thing I'm worried about is Zelda since USPS doesn't have it in their hands yet and there's a tracking number and Amazon once again says Monday delivery....

I don't understand Amazon and why I live in WA with lots of distribution centers up here (Nintendo of America is based here) and they ship everything from out of state to me (even one game is coming from Indiana)

Top Bottom