• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

Mudron

Amazon has my neon joy cons as "shipping now" even though delivery is set for Tuesday. Maybe I'll get lucky and get them before then.

Yeah, my spare Neon Joy-Cons just shipped despite also not supposed to be arriving until Tuesday.

I thought I'd have a few days to see if the Joy-Cons packed with the Switch are as bad as people have been saying before letting the other pair ship, but so much for that, I guess.

ThatMattZ

Joycons shipped from Best Buy
Amiibos ready to be picked up at Best Buy
1-2 Switch - Still at "preordered" for Instore pickup - paid with my PayPal balance.

Dammit why did I cancel my preorder now I have Zelda regret :'f. Any chance I can snag one tomorrow? Where's my best bet?

Best Buy seems to be the place that is getting most stock. Honestly I am just going to go to one that isn't doing a midnight release tomorrow when they open, and see what happens. I might try a Target as well since they open a couple hours earlier, and I have 2 within 5 minutes of my house. If I don't get one though /shrug I will get one when I can. So many damn great games out right now I can't play them all at once anyway.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Best Buy in-store pickup PO is STILL "preparing."

5 Amiibos, a game, and a controller already for pickup :-/

So far Best Buy has shipped my Pro Controller, Zelda, and Bomberman, but Walmart has not shipped my Switch yet, but they're still saying I'll get it tomorrow.

I really hope there's a distribution center in NJ.

EDarkness

My Amazon order just changed to "Preparing for shipment"! Awesome. Looks like I'll get it sometime tomorrow. I'm fine with that. Gotta make some space to put the system into my A/V setup.

Amazon Zelda has shipped

tumblr_ni0906uhaZ1sdw8zxo1_500.gif

Another text that my Best Buy order has shipped!!! Annnnnd...

It was my Pro Controller.
Are you kidding me? Literally everything I preordered has shipped except for the console itself.

AkimboChainz

Neo Member
Does Amazon ship from their fulfillment centers? Turns out theres one 30 minutes from me and that might explain why my switch has been preparing to ship since yesterday.

Raw64life

Just checked my BestBuy pre-order that I did for in-store pickup

"Status: Ready to Pick Up

Good news! Your item is ready to pick up"

Somehow I doubt I can go there and get it right now, but I guess I'll give them a call on my lunch break.

LOL. I'm in Chicago and my Neon Switch, which I ordered on January 27, has shipped. My Gray Switch, which I ordered on January 13, is still being prepared to ship. Amazon, u so crazy.

shanafan

Somehow I doubt I can go there and get it right now, but I guess I'll give them a call on my lunch break.

Check your e-mail. It would show PU date is 3/3.

spock

Amazon's system is funky as f*ck. I have had my switch shipping status shift back and forth between these 3 states...

Shipping now

Shipping soon

Shipping today

Curious what the difference is and why they shift.

They always say that. They will not let you pick it up until midnight if they are doing an event or when they open tomorrow. Best Buy is generally pretty on point with street dates and shit.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Just evolved to "Arriving tomorrow by 8pm" - this means 7:59 pm precisely, btw.

And "preparing order" - Amazon, Seattle.

ombz

Surprisingly everything on Amazon is shipping via USPS. I thought it would be UPS. That means I'll likely get my items in the morning. Just need to see how the Switch itself ships.

Mine order from Amazon is shipping with amazon's shipping service which sucks since my apartments main door is locked and only USPS has a key. My tracking shows it is being delivered today but I guess I won't get it until Saturday when I am home unless I can somehow tell Amazon to redeliver it tomorrow after I get home from work.

All my orders are good to go. California.

Grey and Neon at Best Buy have shipped.
Grey at Amazon was charged and preparing for shipment.
BOTW will be picked up during lunch tomorrow.

Can't wait to get home and play Horizon. What a time to be alive.

big_erk

So Zelda and the console will arrive tomorrow but my PDP case still has no shipping date. Guess I'll shove it in an old sock for now.

Acid08

Banned
Did a chat with Amazon. Said my payment now went through and they'll upgrade shipping to get it to me tomorrow. Order changed to "preparing for shipment" but still says Tuesday delivery.

My Switch delivery hasn't been updated since it shipped out from Florida (am in North Carolina) at 1:00pm yesterday, but now I got a notification saying that it is at a USPS facility like 20 mins from me. Just come all the way, delivery man :((

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
yup, and now it went from preparing shipment to "not yet shipped"

fuck amazon.

Did a chat with Amazon. Said my payment now went through and they'll upgrade shipping to get it to me tomorrow. Order changed to "preparing for shipment" but still says Tuesday delivery.
who the heck are you guys talking to? UGGGH are there keywords you guys are using?

well fuck it. now that it was "not yet shipped" it let me change shipping speed to "one day" and now it says "arriving by tomorrow 8pm"

OmegaFax

Everything shipped today and is expected to arrive tomorrow. The Switch and Hori protector are coming from Columbia, South Carolina and the game is coming Chattanooga, Tennessee (all to Atlanta). USPS. Woo.

ksTFuCal.png

Top Bottom