• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

Kinda weird, the pending charge on my credit card I had for my Zelda ME pre-order from GameStop is no longer there. The order is still open on their website and UPS says it's shipping on Monday, but wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience.

Kinda weird, the pending charge on my credit card I had for my Zelda ME pre-order from GameStop is no longer there. The order is still open on their website and UPS says it's shipping on Monday, but wondering if anyone else is having a similar experience.

I'm in a similar boat, except I haven't gotten any shipment tracking info yet either.

I did attempt to cancel at one point (the option to cancel online wasn't available, so I had to do so via email), though the pending charge was placed after that. Still showing as open.

Amazon
Nintendo Switch console, shipping today, arriving tomorrow by 8pm
Breath of the Wild Deluxe, same as above

Best Buy
Joy-con charging grip shipped, in transit arriving today
PDP screen protection kit shipped (awaiting UPS pickup), no concrete arrival date yet
Switch Pro controller still "preparing"

Last night I got a text saying that an Amazon order had finally shipped (completely unrelated to video games). It was 11PM and it just got here at 9:30AM. So I'm gonna have to wait until 11 tonight to learn if my Switch isn't going to be delayed until sometime next week.

Help.

Persona7

Banned
Amazon just changed "Monday" back to "Tomorrow".

I don't know what to believe anymore. I can't take this rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Those are just estimations that are usually wrong and updates hundred of times before you get your item. If you have release date delivery then you will get your item on the right day as long as there is no payment decline or a shipping delay/error.

RoadDogg

Gamestop shipping info recieved. Coming Monday just like they said it would the other week. No free shipping upgrade for me :( Oh well I wasnt planning on it just got my hopes up from this thread

jbug617

Banned
Case just came in
C57h20SVMAAA78L.jpg

C57iKESUsAAl4ke.jpg

NimbusD

WHAT

Amazon has my switch for delivery on TUESDAY.

That's not even two day shipping from friday which would be the worst case scenario. That better be a fucking mistake.

Amazon says my Pro Controller will be here Tuesday. I hope I can snag one at Best Buy tonight instead. I just got texts that all my stuff from there is ready to pick up. Plus, a real person called me yesterday to let me know my Switch is set aside.

Seil

Those are just estimations that are usually wrong and updates hundred of times before you get your item. If you have release date delivery then you will get your item on the right day as long as there is no payment decline or a shipping delay/error.

I've had Amazon wait too late to ship out a thing for me to get it on Friday release before. I've also had Amazon's site insist I'd get something on X day when the current day is three days after that. Like it expected it to go back in time or something lol.

Luckily, all of my stuff seems to be on track for now.

Wereroku

Damn Amazon is shipping everything USPS in one large box. The mail carrier never bothers to even knock so I won't have this until Saturday. Why couldn't they just use UPS or FedEx.

Lookie401

Yay I can finally join in on this hysteria topic! lol

Best Buy:
Zelda: BotW - ready to pickup 03/03
Super Bomberman R - ready to pickup 03/03
Pro controller - ready to pickup 03/03

Amazon:
Grey Switch - preparing for shipment and arriving tomorrow by 8pm
Orzly Temper Glass Screen Protector - shipped ...... Via Royal Mail (from UK?)?! o_O

From RI

YES!!! Thank you for the tip on creating a My UPS Account, it shows my Game Stop order was shipped for delivery tomorrow!

Game Stop still shows Open status for those who are in the same boat so don't freak out!

YES!!!

I'm in a similar boat, except I haven't gotten any shipment tracking info yet either.

I did attempt to cancel at one point (the option to cancel online wasn't available, so I had to do so via email), though the pending charge was placed after that. Still showing as open.

I actually didn't get a shipping info from gamestop directly. I made an account on UPS and they allow you to see shipments that will be coming to the address you put in. My address has the game scheduled for Tuesday to be delivered, but the item hasn't shipped yet, just says the label is ready and ready to ship.

SickScottMondo

Neo Member
Got the texts from Best Buy saying that my Switch and Zelda will be ready for pick up tomorrow morning. I'm gonna head over after work and see if I could possibly pick them up tonight...

Ugh....So apparently all Walmart.com switch order are being shipped out tomorrow, regardless of it saying arrives by March 3rd. Debating on canceling, but basically got the Zelda amiibo for freefor buying the joycon.

I should just renew my GCU.

ThatMattZ

For those of you getting the UPS update from your GameStop orders where are you located? Mine is still showing open and nothing in My Choice.

Qblivion

My Best Buy order status says the switch is ready for pickup right now. Zelda is still in progress though. Any pick theirs up in store yet?

kahi

YES!!! Thank you for the tip on creating a My UPS Account, it shows my Game Stop order was shipped for delivery tomorrow!

Game Stop still shows Open status for those who are in the same boat so don't freak out!

YES!!!

Nothing here on my UPS account. f5

jbug617

Banned
Is it a hard case or a soft case? I was looking into buying it but I couldn't tell which one it was.
Feels like a stiff rubber on the outside. There is a hole on the packaging so you can feel it.

But the pic shows Joy con covers with images and stuff.

bunch of lies

It's the starter kit. I didn't even know there were Joycon covers and headphones till it came. I thought it was just the case and the screen protector.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon:
Grey Switch: Charged, preparing for shipping
Plain accessory kit by php: Delivery date pending (boo)

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Update on my stuff:

Amazon:

Grey Switch - Shipped, but tracking not updated since yesterday when it said left facility
Zelda SE - Preparing, "Arriving Tomorrow"

Best Buy (in store pick up):

Zelda amiibo: Preparing
Bomberman R: Preparing

As long as Zelda ships in the near future, it looks like everything will be here/ready by tomorrow. Hyped!

th4tguy

Gamestop orders are on the move now.

I received my gamestop tracking number email a little while ago for a Pro Controller. since i paid extra for release day delivery it is saying march 3rd expected. NC here, now to follow the ups website with the tracking number

yay!
I'm also in NC and can't remember if I paid for same day delivery. Shipping is $5. No update on being shipped yet.

Top Bottom