• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

kaydigi

Everything shipped today except the hori dock. Going to the midnight release to snag a pro controller. I didn't know King of Fighters 98 was a launch title or I would have preordered one.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Wal-Mart order hasn't shipped yet. Still scheduled to arrive tomorrow, though. It's processing.

If nothing changes overnight, I guess I'll hit up my local store on the way to work and see if I can grab one.

antonz

I can finally rest easy as the last piece to the puzzle has shipped. Zelda: Master edition from Amazon arriving tomorrow.

Erv

Nother Midwesterner here using Amazon and both my Switch and copy of BotW have been stuck on shipping soon/now all day. I can't think of any time amazon's screwed up release date delivery for me but I'm still anxious as fuck.
Thanks for the info

YuShtink

Best Buy finally just shipped my console. Originally said it would be arriving today but I imagine I won't see it until tomorrow at this point. Totally fine with that though just glad it's coming. Now Amazon just has to ship Zelda...

wiibomb

does anyone know if there is a good place to buy amazon.co.jp gift cards?

amazon is rejecting my credit card and now I need an alternate method of getting my Pro Controller paid

Drahcir

Oh boy. Just got my Best Buy pickup order email for tomorrow. I don't remember the last console I bought on launch day. Dreamcast maybe? But I decided to pre-order this impulsively the day it was announced. I don't even have any room left on my stand for another device.

JMY86

Please let this happen to me. I promise I will never bitch about you again Amazon.

My order has been in Baltimore for 24+ hours now according to my USPS tracking info. I'm starting to get a little irritated. I have been rewatching The Wire lately so that is not helping either...

OK. Cincinnati BB Switch owner here. All my stuff registered to ship through UPS. Happened at 6PM. It just says awaiting pickup. Must be at one of the distros near by if it is to all ship by tomorrow.

Ran Ran

My Amazon order still hasn't shipped...

I'm really getting worried :(

Edit: WOW LOL You guys were right, the second after I hit submit reply my Switch and games shipped lol!

My neon Joy-Cons get delivered tonight from Best Buy, also ordered a Pro Controller from them that comes in tomorrow.

Ordered Zelda Master Edition from Gamestop and that hasn't even shipped yet :(

Ordered the Switch console from Amazon and although my credit card got charged for it, that hasn't shipped yet either. Will not be a happy camper if the console doesn't come in until Monday.

Cleve

Anyone know when those hori ethernet adapters are shipping out? It's obviously not in time for launch. I guess that does give me the chance to try all my existing usb nics for compatibility.

Is there a web version of the nintendo eshop? I want to go ahead and just purchase Zelda now so that it's ready to download the moment I turn my switch on and download the day 1 patch...

ViciousDS

Banned
Is there a web version of the nintendo eshop? I want to go ahead and just purchase Zelda now so that it's ready to download the moment I turn my switch on and download the day 1 patch...

You have to access the shop first on the switch to able to use the digital shop on the pc

antonz

Seems like Nintendo.com is not putting it up until release. So maybe at midnight eastern it could show up

AmyS

Went to the GameStop that I pre-ordered from (far northern Chicago suburbs), payed for everything I'm picking up tonight (Switch + Zelda and the Wii U version) and now back home to wait the 6 and a half hours for the midnight release. Feels good.

Lexxon

Oh WOW.

My Walmart order hasn't budged, but this showed up on my FedEx Delivery Manager:

nzr6JPO.png

I'd be super impressed if they pull that off. I live in MA, for reference.

nikos

Went back to Best Buy regarding my canceled preorder. The guy who told me I wouldn't be charged until pickup was there, so he knew he dun goofed.

They told me to get in line and I'd be guaranteed one. Couldn't do it due to work, so they told me to come back as soon as I can and that they'd do their best to accommodate me but can't guarantee anything. I'll go around 10-11 and try my luck. Need to pick up the games anyway.

Amazon: arriving tomorrow by 8 pm

Huh, ok. Cutting it close Amazon but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt I guess

Lexxon

If they overnight it, it should make it on time i think. Hopefully the same happens for me.

It does say FedEx Standard Overnight. I'm just surprised they're doing this after the order has been sitting there since day one untouched, and Target used cheap-o shipping.

Oh look, my Zelda Master Edition shipping confirmation just came in. See guys, just be calm and patient and everything works out.

THANK FUCK! I was starting to freak out.

Mine from Amazon shipped, even though I didn't get an email and it still says Preparing Shipment. When I check the Track Order page, it says:

"Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
Whitestown, IN, US"

Hooray. It's getting delivered to Illinois.

aka_bueno

Oh WOW.

My Walmart order hasn't budged, but this showed up on my FedEx Delivery Manager:

nzr6JPO.png

I'd be super impressed if they pull that off. I live in MA, for reference.

What does your order actually look like at Walmart.com? I'm starting to wonder if my order ever even got confirmed or anything, might just cancel it since my Amazon order seems to be pulling through.

Xdrive05

My pro controller from Best Buy finally shipped but it's still "awaiting UPS pickup". Does Best Buy ship overnight for stuff like this?

Target confirmed delivery tomorrow, now actually updated on their website w/ a UPS tracking #. It was distributed from Tucson and I live in Phoenix (~110miles away)

I did not pay for expedited shipping and the website initially said I was to receive it March 6-9th, preordered on day 1

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Pro Controller must be sitting at my house - just got delivery confirmation.

Finally got store pickup notification for the Switch at BB tonight, too.

Top Bottom