• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

Smellycat

Can anyone confirm the temperature outside in your area was when your accessories shipped? If it was too hot the sorters might be working slower and taking more breaks.

Y'all are killing me

TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

Stop the madness

_h8bit

Banned
I wonder if people are starting to see "Preparing"/"Processing" differences due to time ordered? I was charged like 2 days ago for my Switch but it's just been sitting there since. A buddy of mine in SF has his est. delivery date as Thursday and I'm a little jelly 👀

I am going to start a service where I drive to Amazon Distribution centers to get. our stuff early before they ship them out I just go to the shelves and pick them up

anyone want to sign up to Smiles Prime?

RPG

In Colorado and just got shipping notifications for both versions of BotW, Bomberman, Charging Grip and the Amiibos. Everything else is charged and prepping, so I imagine I'll get notices later in the day for those.

RPG

How are you able to check? The site wont load any of my orders.

Amazon's having some issues right now, but if you can get the page to load (try "Open Orders"), then select Track Package. It should show a shipping estimate on the green bar.

Alright, so I just called Best Buy because my order has said "preparing" for the last two days.

The rep seemed pretty knowledgeable and told me the following:

"Preparing" means that the Best Buy Geek Squad was preparing their lunch while authorization was attempted by the online system. Essentially they have approve each authorization before passing on to the next step. Since they were preparing lunch, your order may have been missed.

So if your order says preparing, give them a call because they clearly missed it and that's why it's been stuck on preparing.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I've only gone overboard if I create something like this to track where Switch has started to ship.
SwitchShippingMap1.jpg

steveovig

Has anyone with an order from Gamestop gotten an authorization on their payment yet? I haven't even gotten that far and the way they talk is I won't get my Switch until Monday. I guess it was too late for me to switch to a faster shipping method.

BB Switch preorder has been on Preparing for a couple days now.

Amiibos and Pro Controller/Charging grip orders are listed as In Progress.

I know I should worry. But should I start worrying?

I checked my order on Amazon and it said shipping today for my console and Zelda ( LA). Now it's locking me out from checking due to their servers having issues. I guess it's telling me to do something else. lol

K' Dash

My Amazon preorder of PDP case is showing this message:

"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Should I cancel and get another case?

Switch and Zelda still not shipped.

Since the dock has extra USB ports and the Pro Controller comes with its own USB C charging cable, could the dock charge the Switch while in handheld mode from that cable?

Tidalwave

Im reading a couple different things about supported micro sd cards. I see like 200gb recommendations but other topics say it only supports up to 128gb.... what's the deal? What are you guys getting?

ZServ

I checked my order on Amazon and it said shipping today for my console and Zelda ( LA). Now it's locking me out from checking due to their servers having issues. I guess it's telling me to do something else. lol

What? My switch says shipping tomorrow.

:( I WANT MY SWITCH TO SHIP.

Im reading a couple different things about supported micro sd cards. I see like 200gb recommendations but other topics say it only supports up to 128gb.... what's the deal? What are you guys getting?

"Technically" it should support 128gb, but probably supports 256gb without issues.

Switch supports up to 2TB SDXC cards. Either 128 or 200 GB should be fine.

rhino2627

Neo Member
In Colorado and just got shipping notifications for both versions of BotW, Bomberman, Charging Grip and the Amiibos. Everything else is charged and prepping, so I imagine I'll get notices later in the day for those.

Where did you place your orders? I've got a Switch and Pro Controller from Best Buy still showing as "Preparing" but supposed to deliver on Thursday. I'm also in Colorado.

Ibuki

Banned

"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Which case is it? The one I ordered was delayed until May if you ordered after 2/7

qko

I had a Amazon rep pretty much tell me if I don't get Zelda on launch day thay at least I get the 20% pre-order discount.

Normally I'd agree, but this is a launch title, and won't be playing much else is I don't have Zelda on day one.

Cancelled and pre-ordered from Best Buy.

Top Bottom