• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

PSFan

Uh oh. I just got an email from BB that my charging grip shipped, but not the Pro controller that was on the same order. That one is still preparing to ship.

Lexxon

Nice to see a fellow NH resident! My order still hasn't shipped yet but its still early. Friday sounds about right though as I know the distribution center we often get is the one in NY.

I'm actually a MA resident but I'm staying with the girlfriend this weekend as it is, so I shipped everything to her. Tax-free, whoop whoop!

Looks like the new england orders are shipping now-ish for a lot of people.

Lren

I'm actually a MA resident but I'm staying with the girlfriend this weekend as it is, so I shipped everything to her. Tax-free, whoop whoop!

Looks like the new england orders are shipping now-ish for a lot of people.

Pfft, good reason as any! Here's to hoping all of ours go out.

tebunker

Banned
Still no change
1FujjTw.jpg

Honestly guys I think everyone should be expecting pro cons to be a little late. It took Nintendo till the last moment to pass fcc regs so it probably took a couple extra days to get this stuff to distribution centers. That extra day to two will cramp delivery.

If Amazon is any key they don't expect to get their pro cons in until today or tomorrow where as everything else is in right now. They will ship them out right away. Its why a lot of us have Tuesday deliveries. However it is totally possible stuff will show up over the weekend depending on area.

My Master Edition on Amazon is marked "shipping today." Now if only the Switch itself could get a move on as well, that'd be great.

Honestly guys I think everyone should be expecting pro cons to be a little late. It took Nintendo till the last moment to pass fcc regs so it probably took a couple extra days to get this stuff to distribution centers. That extra day to two will cramp delivery.

If Amazon is any key they don't expect to get their pro cons in until today or tomorrow where as everything else is in right now. They will ship them out right away. Its why a lot of us have Tuesday deliveries. However it is totally possible stuff will show update the over the weekend depending on area.

My pro controller shipped from best buy yesterday.

It's not suppose to change until Thursday or Friday since that's when it becomes available for instore pickup.

You're fine for now if you were shipping it to you're home then I'd be a bit worried.
Alrighty just super paranoid when it comes to getting this controller.

So I just realized that BB has charged me twice for some of my Switch items, including the Pro Controller and another item that doesn't have a price other than $0.00 yet.

KevinG

Amazon, Grey Switch is preparing for shipment!

Master Edition from Amazon also shipped last night, currently scheduled for delivery tomorrow (the 2nd).

shanafan

I didn't say every one wouldn't get it, just that every one should expect it to be late. There was a reason the procon wasn't in weekly ads since Nintendo couldn't guarantee they'd be there.

This is the first I heard of this.

I have seen pics on Twitter of stores having Switch consoles and Pro controllers in the back.

Minions

My GameStop order is open but they put a hold on my card on the 25th for the amount of the order.

Same here. BOA originally blocked the payment too.... (didnt even show on my account), then it came through a day later. Hoping it actually processes properly this time....

LProtag

Those who shipped from Best Buy, is the order still processing on your card? Mine is, and it's in preparing status.

I'm just worried about these Chase issues people were talking about.

I placed a preorder for the Switch at Wal-Mart who says that my order is "Undefined on March 3". I placed my order on February 7. Am I screwed with not getting this thing shipped for launch?

There's a ton of us on reddit who are on the same boat, they haven't shipped to anyone. They will probably ship tommorow at the latest.

Malus

Walmart still hasn't canceled my preorder from last night. Feeling pretty okay about it.

Might not get it on release but hopefully gets rid of the possibility of waiting a month+ for restocks.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Excitement!

Amazon: Switch console and Zelda have officially shipped, leaving an Arizona facility on there way to me here in Arkansas.
Best Buy: Pro Con + all BOTW amiibos are all showing to arrive on Friday, March 3rd, currently sitting at "Preparing" and they charged my card yesterday.

Kawngi

Thrilled to see some of my stuff has shipped.

Shipped:
-Pro Controller (Best Buy)
-Link Archer Amiibo (Best Buy)

Waiting on:

Switch (Amazon)
Zelda (Best Buy)

For those who preordered from target, call customer service and have them check the anticipated delivery date. I did and they told me not to trust the website as in their system it says it is to be delivered on Friday.

Chorazin

Yesssss Amazon charged me for the Switch and it's moved to "Preparing for Shipment"

Now they just need to get Zelda CE and 1 2 Switch moving

Fess

Not in the US but I didn't find a proper thread and just wanted to join the bragging here. My Switch has been shipped! Yay!! =D Should definitely get it on friday unless the postal service mess up completely. A bit bummed about choosing the gray one though...

Best Buy just shipped out my Switch but not my Pro controller. Honestly just care about getting Zelda on time now above the Pro and my case.

Best Buy:
Switch (Charged and Shipped)
Pro Controller (Charged)

Amazon:
Zelda Reguler Edition (Not Charged)
Hori Tough Case: (Not Charged)

NY based.

rhino2627

Neo Member
Amazon Orders
Switch- Preparing for Shipment
Zelda- Preparing for Shipment