• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

I pre-order games from Amazon all the time and my orders ship the night before release. Most of you are going to get your system on Friday.

Shoebox

All of my items from Best Buy have been marked as shipped (Pro Controller, Neon Switch, and Charging Grip. I'm in Maryland. Ordered the Switch on February 8.

As an aside, I'm a UPS My Choice "subscriber," and those weather alerts hit my email very regularly. I've never known them to cause much in the way of delays for my items. The only thing that got held up was due to a fairly vicious ice storm earlier this year-and they actually delivered it on a Sunday(?), which I didn't think they even did.

WadeitOut

Except for amazon, who have missed their "guaranteed" prime shipping date on my last 4/5 orders.

Speaking of: has anyone unboxed a master edition yet to see if the game is marked "Not for resale" or anything? Might pick up a copy at midnight from bestbuy because Amazon's been so unreliable for me.

Do you live in the Alaskan Wilderness? I have never had Amazon miss on anything. I usually get stuff shipped from the Whitestown Indiana distro.

spock

LOL, wow my expression a minute ago was priceless, I saw an email from amazon saying your order has shipped, open it and it was bottle of zinc I ordered. :p

Dam Amazon hasn't shipped. Knew it might be too good to be true. Anyone in Illinois or Indiana have theirs ship?

As mentioned, Illinois here with an Amazon order. Hasn't shipped yet, and is still Arriving Friday & Not Yet Shipped. It's either going to come from the Joliet or Indy warehouse, so either way it could ship tomorrow and get here Friday. At least that's the hope.

Lkr

LOL, wow my expression a minute ago was priceless, I saw an email from amazon saying your order has shipped, open it and it was bottle of zinc I ordered. :p
I got an alert for another order an hour ago and I was pissed it wasn't my switch lol

Piggus

Just checked to see when my launch PS4 shipped.

It shipped on Thursday, Nov. 14th in the afternoon and arrived on time the next day.

EDIT: My launch PS Vita also shipped exactly one day before delivery.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
OOT Link and 8-Bit Link are easy to find. The WW 2pack...not so much. Online anyways. Couldn't find any in stock within 50 miles of me. Bought from a 3rd party on Amazon. Hype will make you buy some stuff you never would have before. These are my first amiibos.

The 2-pack is hard to find? Arg, figures.

As mentioned, Illinois here with an Amazon order. Hasn't shipped yet, and is still Arriving Friday & Not Yet Shipped. It's either going to come from the Joliet or Indy warehouse, so either way it could ship tomorrow and get here Friday. At least that's the hope.

I've gotten a few recent ones from Whitestone, IN, which have shipped the day before and arrived on time so hopefully it's the same for the Switch.

Best Buy - Shipping - Indiana

- Nintendo Switch Neon - Chase Visa - Preparing
- 3 Breath of the Wild Amiibo - Chase Visa Checkout - Preparing
- Zelda Breath of the Wild - Chase Visa Checkout - Preparing
- 2 Pro Controllers - Chase Visa Checkout - Preparing
- Super Bomberman R - Paypal - Shipped

I pre-order games from Amazon all the time and my orders ship the night before release. Most of you are going to get your system on Friday.
I can vouch for this. My doesn't get deliver until one before release.

Although the warehouse where my packages ship from is 20 mins away from my home. Always wonder if you could just ask for it.

Just got charged for my Switch on Amazon.

Aside from having to pick Zelda up at midnight launch tomorrow at Gamestop, I should have a Switch, a Pro controller, and a case this time Friday.

Just spoke with an Amazon customer support agent over the phone and she confirmed none of the warehouses in Texas have any to fulfill all the System pre-orders.

Sigh. This is surreal. Should have not cancelled my back up pre-order from Best Buy a few days back.

My amazon Zelda game has NOT shipped yet..amazon chat said it will ship tomorrow and I will receive it on release day..my Neon Switch from Best Buy already shipped coming on Friday via Fed Ex(From Kentucky to CA), my pro controller and amiibos from best buy have NOT shipped yet

IgMyx.gif

sebco

NYC Gaffers with an Amazon Switch order, what's your status looking like?

I'm in BK and mine is still "Not Yet Shipped/Arriving Friday"

sadromeo

Okay so I didn't manage to preorder a Switch anywhere. Where's my best bet to camp out and try and get one at launch?

I live near Modesto in CA, so I have access to multiple Walmarts, Targets, Gamestops, ToysRus and a Bestbuy.

I think Best Buys were getting the bigger allocation so I would suggest there first, Then probably Walmart or Gamestop if that does not pan out.

unbiasedgamer

Neo Member
Just spoke with an Amazon customer support agent over the phone and she confirmed none of the warehouses in Texas have any to fulfill all the System pre-orders.

Sigh. This is surreal. Should have not cancelled my back up pre-order from Best Buy a few days back.

Walmart fucked me over too. They don't know when it's shipping. I can now cancel that one since bestbuy shipped.

BFIB

Anyone in Minnesota had their amazon switch ship yet?

mine still says "Not Yet Shipped"

Your console is likely coming from the warehouse in IL, so you likely will not see any movement until late tonight. Overnight to this facility, it'll get processed tomorrow and delivered Friday.

Kawngi

For those who've had their Switch ship already from Amazon, how long did it take to go from Preparing for Shipping to Shipped?

hawk2025

Amazon:

Bomberman is preparing to ship!
Switch is still pending

Gamestop:

Zelda ME still Open

Best Buy:

Switch still pending

C'moooon.

Ibuki

Banned
So it looks like my Pro Controller from Best Buy will arrive tomorrow.

No tracking available for Zelda from BB, nothing from Amazon for the Switch.

i preordered with in store pick up at Best Buy my order has been on preorder since i did it back in January. Will
I be able to get this and/or when does my card charge ? I called my loca Best Buy I'm picking it up at and they acted clueless. I'm getting worried since my order hasn't moved at all...but it does still say available march 3

NeOak

huh?

jyZiazV.png

5vSlesf.png

Someone lied

Top Bottom