• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread (U.S.)

SgtFlowers

Neo Member
Oh I'm sure il be just fine. Thank you for your words of wisdom though.
Ha my words. If my Switch gets delayed I was about to stay up super late to just buy one from GS or Target purely based on hope. I should be thanking you man.

At this point I think my order is going to be cool and arrive on time, still hasn't shipped but like various others have said I think it will ship tomorrow due to the close proximity of the Amazon distribution center.

I hope it doesn't delay but eh what can you do?

Ugh, I still haven't been charged and it's still says it hasn't been shipped, but it says that it should arrive by Friday. Amazon. California. I'm getting so nervous.

NFreak

All my orders shipped from Best Buy. Arriving Friday not Thursday like the pre order page was showing.

Anyone think it'll be possible to find Zelda special editions on launch for walk ins?

SCChappy

Banned
I've been charged. It's been "shipping now" since this morning. On amazon btw. Should I worry? I saw something about a problem with Amazon in Texas in this thread?

I have the Master Edition and Switch and they've both been stuck on shipping now all day.

Glassboy

All my orders shipped from Best Buy. Arriving Friday not Thursday like the pre order page was showing.

Anyone think it'll be possible to find Zelda special editions on launch for walk ins?
I think target is having some for sure. I also saw Walmart has a sign up in their game case for it. I wouldn't expect a ton and you should probably get there early if you want one

Woke up this morning horrified that Amazon had tried to charge my card for the Switch pre-order and it had been declined as funds weren't available for me until today. So I went to the credit union and put money in and updated my order with Amazon.

The charge just went through within the last couple of hours and they're preparing it for shipping.

Word of warning! Amazon had my Switch arriving Tuesday when I had originally ordered it for Friday release. I'm not sure what happened but luckily I was able to change the shipping for $6 extra and get it this Friday. So if anyone has pre-ordered from Amazon, check your arrival dates!

Two days away! So pumped. Hope the tips help you out there!

Thank you!! I ordered one for a friend and I also had an issue at shipment so I thought he was out of luck this weekend. Thankfully I read your post and changed the shipping date and now everything looks good

Wallach

Ugh, I still haven't been charged and it's still says it hasn't been shipped, but it says that it should arrive by Friday. Amazon. California. I'm getting so nervous.

I'm not that nervous, but yeah, it's annoying that I haven't seen my stuff ship when it says it is supposed to ship today. On the WC too (Oregon).

eroze

Neo Member
ky4fTYil.jpg

...?

Morts

I never expected my Best Buy pre-order to ship before tomorrow, but every time I get an email today that isn't a shipping notification there's a flash of disappointment.

Meanwhile, my in store Best Buy orders are teasing me at the preordered status still.

giphy.gif

You and I are the forgotten, my friend. We in-store pickup people don't get status updates. We don't get shipping notifications. We don't get tracking numbers.

We don't get nothing. Nothing but a solid pick up date.

6a00e55110a40b883401156f6d3129970b-pi

You and I are the forgotten, my friend. We in-store pickup people don't get status updates. We don't get shipping notifications. We don't get tracking numbers.

Ha just came in this thread to see if anyone else in my boat and good to see there are a couple. In-store Best Buy pick up and just sitting at Pre-Ordered, credit card "awaiting authorization"

Best Buy make sure the charges post before getting a shipping label ready. Once your bank clears those charges, you're good to go. If anything, give the bank a call and let them know those charges are legit!

Just called my bank and they said everything was ok, but that Best Buy has from now until March 9th to post the Charges to my account. They are in a pending state and I do have enough money in there to clear all charges so I don't know whats going on. I just know that BB said that delivery for all my stuff would be on the 3rd and if something/someone screws up my order I will be ticked.

def sim

Still not shipped from Amazon, but it's all good. I'll be downloading BotW once I get it, so I've already accepted that I'll be doing a whole lot of waiting either way.

mjc

Ha just came in this thread to see if anyone else in my boat and good to see there are a couple. In-store Best Buy pick up and just sitting at Pre-Ordered, credit card "awaiting authorization"

Trust the process, my dudes.

giphy.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man it'd sure be nice if Walmart would ship my console so I can play it for 5 minutes then prob forget about it forever

Hmm, I used PayPal and was charged way back on Jan 13 when I ordered.

They better have my stuff or I will seriously cause a scene, no joke.

mauaus

Best Buy shipped my neon joycons, Pro controller and Charging dock
Amazon hasnt shipped my SE Zelda, Neon Switch and Grey switch for my bro edit: and my hori playstando to play while charging

RikuDawn

Ugghh. I'm glad I managed to get Zelda's Master Edition on Amazon with no problem but my Switch is still on "preparing to ship" and I'm starting to worry.

PSFan

Weird. Best Buy shipped my charging grip via FedEx but shipped my Pro Controller via UPS. I might not have my pro controller until Friday night now, ugh.

Letep

Best Buy shipped my Switch, I have a tracking number, but the order is completely gone from my Best Buy online account.

Top Bottom