• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn Main Events in 2017

Syder

"He's very cerebral"

tumblr_os4h47roqq1u7qbgxo1_500.gif

Hex

Banned
Seriously Ross is REALLY affecting this for me.
It is blatantly obvious he does not know the product, it is obvious he does not care about the product or the wrestlers and is there to collect a paycheck.
He repeats thing, it sounds like ie is literally really cliff notes

Reading this thread WWE better be preparing a book of all the women's name, pictures of them, moves, finishers and backgrounds for JR to memorize before that tournament starts.

He seems to actually care about his WWE gigs though. He was good at Mania and really great with the WWE UK stuff taped and at Takeover.

It just feels like he's not taking the New Japan job as seriously now that he's got the WWE gig back.

Seriously Ross is REALLY affecting this for me.
It is blatantly obvious he does not know the product, it is obvious he does not care about the product or the wrestlers and is there to collect a paycheck.
He repeats thing, it sounds like ie is literally really cliff notes

Which is weird because I heard either from John amd Wai or Meltz and Alvarez that his and Barnett's commentary for Okada vs Suzuki elevated that match even more.

But yeah they're garbage tonight.

somedevil

He seems to actually care about his WWE gigs though. He was good at Mania and really great with the WWE UK stuff taped and at Takeover.

It just feels like he's not taking the New Japan job as seriously now that he's got the WWE gig back.

Thats good cause he got 32 women to care about for this tournament.

Jashobeam

I hope Naito wins the tournament, throws the US Belt in the dumpster like he promised, and NJPW forget all about this silly US the expansion.

klonere

Banned
NO MORE FUCKING HEADBUTTS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

edit: Ishii was clearly pushing Naito back on the DDT fam, are you blind

I hope Naito wins the tournament, throws the US Belt in the dumpster like he promised, and NJPW forget all about this silly US the expansion.

Fuck that! Imagine NJPW running the Garden, Staples Center etc?!?!? Go full throttle with this thing and never look back

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Man, the Japanese commentary is really elevating this show for me. They even have Japanese on the corners of the screen on the Japanese feed like the shows in Japan.

Top Bottom