• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 in Tokyo Dome [OT] Let's Go Pro-Wrestling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
i'm guessing we didn't get anything like this last year because of the whole gfw thing

save us double j

Apparently GFW streaming the event forced them to cut up bits of the show for time reasons. I think they were capped at four hours with that deal.

This is what happens when New Japan can air as long as they want..

Jado books himself to win!

Gedo booked Jado to win, Jado is full-time over at NOAH these days.

I tried to listen to the English feed but nope. I can't. Striker sucks.

Man, I'm really happy Wrestle Kingdom isn't on PPV this year. I thought last years show was hurt by trying to cram it all into 4 hours, I preferred the full 5 hour show with big entrances, musical acts and breaks.

Got a buddy watching live, and apparently they sell those sweet tracksuits the ring gear dudes wear for 135k yen. I want the jacket but fuck spending $140

and shirts are like $40. why are clothes so expensive in Japan?

MG310

Let's see if the Young Bucks match will be the tapnout point on English commentary. He can't be worse than Corino.

Ithil

I wonder what Alvarez thought of the Doraemon segment

CX3E8hNU0AAtW0L.jpg
Hmm, I think he enjoyed it.

KissVibes

Banned
Seriously though. The Young Bucks are like the two younger brothers you have to take with you to hang out with your friends or else your mom won't let you use her car.

Striker bringing on the carny with that Prowrestlingtees plug

Also, was JR just not available or were Kelly/Tatsu that much cheaper? As confused as the old Okie was, I thought his commentary last year was alright. Better than this mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom