• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*NO BOOK SPOILERS* Game of Thrones - Season 2 - Sundays on HBO (read rules in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Tyrell joined the Lannisters I'm guessing they want that Borgia girl to be queen with Joffery.
Ya, I had just been thinking about the scene after Renly dies when she says she wants to be 'the queen.' Was wondering when she was going to show up again, so I wasn't that surprised that Renly's bf showed up.

That should be an interesting match--she seems a lot smarter and more cunning than Joff.

Massa

Ya, I had just been thinking about the scene after Renly dies when she says she wants to be 'the queen.' Was wondering when she was going to show up again, so I wasn't that surprised that Renly's bf showed up.

Tywin also said he'd make them pay for betraying Joffrey and siding with Renly - after siding with them to take out Stannis.

Balehead

Dang, I forgot about him. Now I'm greedy. I want another Lannister offed

Well, Tyrion's face was already split so you might get what you wish for.

Would be fun to see Margaery with Joffrey, she held her own against Littlefinger so she would stick it to Joffrey easily. She might be smart enough to stay quiet though, I'm sure she knows what an asshole Joffrey is.

Sirius

Absolutely loved Sandor the Hound in this one.. need to see more of his backstory in S3.

vhppP.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Brunette Headey is best Headey.

my3zH.png

I like her portrayal of Cersei *a lot* (after a meeky S1 she's been owning that shit through the whole season), but those wigs don't compliment her at all.

Balehead

Her scene with Tyrion about how they can't control Joffrey is still probably the best scene this season. She's done a good job with every scene where she isn't just being a bitch, that act gets a bit stale.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
BTW, I was talking yesterday with a friend about the previous episode and we both concurred that Cersei has been drinking A LOT this season.

Dornish cellars should be empty by S3.

tumblr_m4ro0d4Sgh1r7ms4po2_500.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
what? how are you even speculating about this? have there been hints in the show?

Qorin (?) Halfhand told Jon that
a brother inside the wildling army is worth thousands fighting against Mance Rayder. My wild guess is that he is going to throw himself against Jon's sword in order to make him look like a defector.

I'm not ok with that idea.

That's obviously 100% what they've been setting up. If you watch the recap of episodes 7 to 9 of this season, they focus on both bits of dialogue that make it likely (
"make sure they didn't die for nothing" and "one within their ranks is worth one thousand against them" *gets in a fight with Jon*
)

It hasn't exactly been subtle.

Balehead

Qorin (?) Halfhand told Jon that
a brother inside the wildling army is worth thousands fighting against Mance Rayder. My wild guess is that he is going to throw himself against Jon's sword in order to make him look like a defector.

I'm not ok with that idea.

I agree that something like this is going to happen but
it's going to be hard to sell to the Wildlings (and to me personally) the idea that Jon could do such a thing. Ygritte has his sword and if Jon couldn't kill an enemy how is he going to handle Halfhand? He'll really have to throw himself into a sword and make it look like it's Jon's work. The kid couldn't hold on to a rope so let's all hope the Wildlings are really naive for Jon's sake. :p

Hmm... it seems like they're trying to imply she kills him, or cuts out his tongue, or something. Bet you she just gags him.

Preview talk:
It's hard to talk when you have a tongue in your mouth, I'm totally preparing for a hot Brienne-Jamie scene

Forkball

You know what's weird? The sigil of the Lannisters is a lion, but we haven't seen a single real lion in the show. We've seen more dragons than lions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom