• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nokia Lumia 928 - coming to Verizon 5/16 - $99.99 w/$25 app store credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Nokia-Lumia-928-unboxing-8.jpg

Nokia-Lumia-928-unboxing-6.jpg

AkuMifune

Banned
Called the local Verizon store. Guy said he heard it was coming Thursday, but no information in the system. He isn't sure.

But he was quick to point out that no one else has called, so if it does show up I can can walk in and get one.

Nokia, Verizon, Microsoft...I'm trying guys, but you're not! So not confident in my jump right now, but still like that phone better than anything else I can get from Verizon at the moment.

Geez.

Called the local Verizon store. Guy said he heard it was coming Thursday, but no information in the system. He isn't sure.

But he was quick to point out that no one else has called, so if it does show up I can can walk in and get one.

Nokia, Verizon, Microsoft...I'm trying guys, but you're not! So not confident in my jump right now, but still like that phone better than anything else I can get from Verizon at the moment.

Geez.

Then why does it matter if people buy the phone in masses or not?

AkuMifune

Banned
So the deal is: you can order the White one online today and it will ship right away, the black one will ship by 5/20, and Verizon stores (as well as Amazon) will have stock for both colors by 5/20 as well. I ordered the white one online, overnight shipping.

I would have liked to see them in person first, but I'd rather just have it by the weekend, so white it is.

Yay!

Milchjon

Oooh, what the phone currently on Nokia's facebook site? It has a big camera.

The ugly one? ;-)
Probably the 925 with the aluminum body (plastic backplate). Even better cam, but still basically the same innards.

There is no 41MP WP phone yet, although people seem to expect one later in the year.

hwalker84

How turned off will they be when that 41mp lumia is announced and its absolutely huge? That sensor is going to be ridiculous.

I just got back from the Verizon store.

I only wanted the phone because I was ineligible for an upgrade (Used it in September) and was prepared to buy just the phone for $500 but since the store I went to was struggling for numbers I ended up with:

• Lumia 928 ($500)
  • Screen Protectors ($13)
  • Silcone Cover ($20)
  • Car Charger ($30)
  • Wireless Base Charger ($50)
  • Portable Power Pack ($80)
  • Wireless Beats Headphones ($280)

All for all for a grand total of $500! I saved $475 and all I had to do was add like 5 months to my contract.

I only wanted the phone because I was ineligible for an upgrade (Used it in September) and was prepared to buy just the phone for $500 but since the store I went to was struggling for numbers I ended up with:

• Lumia 982 ($500)
  • Silcone Cover ($20)
  • Car Charger ($30)

All for all for a grand total of $500! I saved $475 and all I had to do was add like 5 months to my contract.

Ballin!!!

Holy crap. I want those headphones too. When I called they told me it wasn't in until the 20th so I just bought it online.

White was released today but only certain store got them it seems. Black is released on the 20th. I actually had to drive to a second store because the first one didn't have it.

• Lumia 928 ($500)
  • Silcone Cover ($20)
  • Car Charger ($30)

Where are the pictures?!

• Lumia 928 ($500)
  • Silcone Cover ($20)
  • Car Charger ($30)

Holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom