• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Showaddy

wait what

Basically, WWE used Bryan and his injury to get the crowd to cheer and chant so that they could just use it to make it look like they were reacting to Vince's announcement about the Network.

the fuck

Wow why would these idiots even bother? This sort of weird ego trip isn't actually going to make anyone buy the Network.

Looks like there's going to be more NJPW/NOAH co-operation in the future. Gedo was spotted at NOAH's recent show, where the Choukibou-gun stable of Morishima, Maybach, Kenou & Hajime Ohara vowed to invade New Japan. Then, at today's New Japan house show, Kenou & Ohara came out to the ring to challenge Liger & Tiger Mask. Not sure if the match will be at Power Struggle, but the card's still incomplete so there's space for it.

Hopefully we can get some NOAH teams in the World Tag League next month. TMDK & Dangan Yankees would certainly liven things up in the New Japan tag scene.

Vylash

oXeZ62u.gif

bW8w1zI.gif

DA BIG GUY

jmdajr

I realized this just now the fans chanting Yes because the Big Show announced Bryan needs a new surgery and this would help cheer him up.

So they used the fans chanting Yes and edited it in for Vince's announcement. Wow
Hahahahahaha god damn

They used me!

Carnby

29. In a drunk shoot interview, Nash said he was the best because the world wants to see his dick and not Big Show's dick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
cmll dropped a bombshell today. LA Park has seemingly returned and there's so many matches possible now and it's the best
No way. I thought he was at deaths door?!

I like how Mutoh kept himself out of the W-1 title tournament because he felt it was time for the new generation to lead the company forward, then goes and wins the belt at the first opportunity anyways. Classic Mutoh. Badass picture, though;

Q6HnVSj.jpg

WOW Dlo Brown sighting on a random 94 RAW where he drops Jerry from the throne along with Gillberg. Didn't know Dlo was a jobber in 94

Marvel

could never
HEY MIDEON FLASH MY MOM

STEVE CAN ONLY GET UP TO GO POOP

the good old days of 90000000 dumb signs.

lol, F Era signs were the shit man.

No one could spell either.

Also- I can buy Crash being taken out with one shot from a trash can lid, but Malenko? Come on son.

Probably just a charlie horse brought on by the shot, I'm sure if Milenko was hit any other time he wouldn't have gone down like a 67 year old man. Bad luck really.

strobogo

Banned
My local theater put up a "horror classic" over the weekend. Saw. What kind of bullshit is that. Saw is a horror classic?

bjork

My local theater put up a "horror classic" over the weekend. Saw. What kind of bullshit is that. Saw is a horror classic?

Ten years old, man. Vintage Saw. Only refer to it when you start a sentence with "back in the day" because who can remember back ten years ago? Back in the good old days when horror movies were real.

I just recently saw Saw for the first time like a month or two ago. I'd say it's more of a thriller than a horror movie, really. :shrug:

XenoRaven

I can't bring myself to even say the word "vintage" anymore after watching so many Orton matches with Cole on commentary.

Selkies!

Wrestlegaf I'm going to CZW tonight. I haven't watched CZW since Hero and Kingston had that loser leaves town match in like 2007, I think? I'm not really sure what to expect.

Also is Niles Young really the champion? Is Niles Young really still wrestling?

Wrestlegaf I'm going to CZW tonight. I haven't watched CZW since Hero and Kingston had that loser leaves town match in like 2007, I think? I'm not really sure what to expect.

Also is Niles Young really the champion? Is Niles Young really still wrestling?

Expect bad booking and good matches.

Are you ready to be Reigned upon?

It's the Rumble, it's Philly, and it's 40 people. I give two fucks who wins

Gonzalez

Banned
I love how they add wacky sound effects to his RKO videos to enhance them.

That WWE quality of humor. *fart noise*

WWE Peon: Look Mr. McMahon, check out these hilarious viral videos

Vince: ... I don't get it.

WWE Peon: Okay how about this. *Adds Hanna Barbara stock sound effects*

Vince: OHHH I get it now. That is funny!

WWE Peon: So do you think we can create a segment about it?

Vince: Yes... YES! YES! YES! YES!

WWE Peon: Wait, why are you using Daniel Bryan's catchphrase?

Vince: Who's catchphrase?

WWE Peon: Your catchphrase, sir!

Vince: You're damn right!

bjork

Nothing wrong with reliving memories, but calling Saw a classic, which is basically placing it on the same level as Hitchcock anything or even old Universal horror films, is like calling Orton/Cena a classic rivalry.

Top Bottom