• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Oh man, rewatching the parade on my DVR now as I was out all day. I wasn't aware Bryan was actually part of the victory parade as well.

ScrawnySameAfricanaugurbuzzard.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
24. He was the only one who looked good in the red and black
25. He got to watch Harley Race chew out a cop

Man God

Non-Canon Member
23. He WWF Championship reign was the longest World Champion reign of the '90s in ANY of the major federations.

It's awful though. His only good match during that entire period is the one he loses the strap at. He's good in the WWF before and after that reign.

I love Nash but his time at the top is horrendous. Reigns is basically a less charismatic version of Big Sexy so this is what a CM Punk like title run would look like for him. 2015 might be 1995 all over again.

26. Nash is too sweet in the Thomas Jane Punisher.

tm24

cmll dropped a bombshell today. LA Park has seemingly returned and there's so many matches possible now and it's the best

bjork

It's sad that Bryan is more visible from hanging around a pro baseball team than he is on the show of the company who employs him. Watch them release him. And Rey.

Heath Slater's time is now.

Alucard

Banned
It's sad that Bryan is more visible from hanging around a pro baseball team than he is on the show of the company who employs him. Watch them release him. And Rey.

Heath Slater's time is now.

I'm sure Vince thinks Heath is too ugly to go anywhere ala Christian.

And Bryan... :( So damn sad. Really hope they figure this out and that he's at least back for Mania at this point.

Anth0ny

wait what

At the Smackdown taping, the show started off with Big Show in the ring. He got on the microphone and told the fans that Daniel Bryan would need another surgery, and asked them do to the YES chant so that they could film it and send it to Bryan as a "get well soon" type of thing.

As it turns out...this wasn't why they did it. Smackdown opened tonight with Vince's announcement of the WWE Network's "Free November" thing (and they bothered to pipe in cheers and have Eden/Vince do voice overs [with bad echo effects] to make it sound like it actually happened at the show) and then they showed the crowd doing the YES chants (with the video of Vince edited onto the titantron).

Basically, WWE used Bryan and his injury to get the crowd to cheer and chant so that they could just use it to make it look like they were reacting to Vince's announcement about the Network.

the fuck

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Huh

Sad, but a Bella with the belt would make sense and give the womens division more exposure. Story wise it's got more going for it that anything AJ is doing.

Gonzalez

Banned
cmll dropped a bombshell today. LA Park has seemingly returned and there's so many matches possible now and it's the best

Awesome... Now hopefully Wagner, and CMLL can patch things up for the future possibility of Wagner Vs. Park mask match at Arena Mexico.

Top Bottom