• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Isn't Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns coming back at the same?

No. Roman's coming back sometime before year ends. Bryan waited too long, needs another surgery, and he's out until TBA 2015 (he said he hopes he's back for Mania, but obviously with this that's not a sure thing)

DMczaf

tumblr_neb6dkfpYS1u2ype8o3_400.jpg

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 11/25/96

• Arn Anderson vs Lex Luger
  • DDP vs Disco Inferno
  • Tony Pena vs Steven Regal WCW Television Championship
  • Konnan vs Eddie Guerrero
  • Big Bubber vs Rick Steiner
  • Psychosis vs Rey Mysterio Jr
  • Alex Wright vs Jeff Jarrett
  • Faces of Fear vs Harlem Heat

Kind of a weird show. Everyone was snug as shit. Hogan and Piper weren't there, so they just showed the entire contract signing from WW3. Bischoff kind of maybe sort of I guess explains his actions, but not really. The flood gates for the nWo have been opened.

ibr728xWUKd7ka.gif

ijMwwqrTHKjpG.gif

iZx2ESLgcusz.gif

Listening to one of the Observers this week, apparently Roman still wears the vest because he has a really doughy physique. Think 1997 Rock Boobs, but even worse.

Roman "Body Self Concious" Reigns.

I know that feel. It isn't that bad though. Big guy no cuts.

Alucard

Banned
Fast forwarding this past Monday's Raw. Holy fuck are John Cena promos bland as white bread.

Deleted 8 hours of Smackdown, 4 hours of Main Event, and 6 hours of Raw from my DVR.

Watching Raw to see The Big Guy.

Forkball

Remember when Big E won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Wade Barrett won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Curtis Axel won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Cody Rhodes won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Ezekiel Jackson won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Big E won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Wade Barrett won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Curtis Axel won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Cody Rhodes won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when Ezekiel Jackson won the IC title and everyone thought he was going to get a big push?

Remember when ___________ won the IC title and was a guest commentator and talked about the prestige of the title, mentioning previous champions like Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, HHH, Stone Cold, and The Rock?

Alucard

Banned

Don't forget Ziggler.

Actually, no. No one believed Ziggler was getting the push after his IC title win.

Alucard

Banned
Is there any chance at all that Ryback's physique is actually all natural?

And holy shit at this weakass Ambrose promo before his match against Cesaro. The shitty crowd didn't help.

Alucard

Banned
Remember when Ryback was going to become the WWE champion? But then Brad Maddox and John Cena had to get involved?

kiguel182

I love how many promos this old Raws have.

Things have a story, a context and make some sense. No random matches happening just because.

Marvel

could never
Maddox should return at the Rumble and eliminate a hot Ryback because Brad needs the money for being gone so long, lol. Paid for by Heyman, obviously.

Alucard

Banned
The only shitty thing that Ryback needs to change is his pre-finisher phrase. "Finish! It!" sounds so dumb. Any of these would be better:

"It's feeding time!"
"Time! To! Eeeeaaaat!"
"It! Is! Over!"

Marvel

could never
It's the marching that kills Shellshock for me, don't mind it being the finish... but get rid of that corny shit.

kiguel182

Maddox should return at the Rumble and eliminate a hot Ryback because Brad needs the money for being gone so long, lol. Paid for by Heyman, obviously.

A Maddox vs Ryback feud would actually be pretty great. They have some story together and it makes sense.

But Ryback as a babyface on that feud wouldn't really work I think. Still, it's a new matchup and it could be cool.

Alucard

Banned
I'd argue these are bad if not worse.

I say spinning sitout powerbomb.

"Finish it" is weird because it makes no sense. If he's saying it to the fans, is he telling THEM to finish it? Does he have a split personality and is he telling HIMSELF to finish it? As an indication that the match is over, it just doesn't work for me because it's unclear how it's intended.

"Finish it" is weird because it makes no sense. If he's saying it to the fans, is he telling THEM to finish it? Does he have a split personality and is he telling HIMSELF to finish it? As an indication that the match is over, it just doesn't work for me because it's unclear how it's intended.

I don't mind the saying but I just think it would be better if he said nothing. Be better imo.

Top Bottom