• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

strobogo

Banned
Is there anything from 2005 that will be classic? It seemed like such a lame ass year. Maybe there were some fun games that year.

Nothing wrong with reliving memories, but calling Saw a classic, which is basically placing it on the same level as Hitchcock anything or even old Universal horror films, is like calling Orton/Cena a classic rivalry.

People call the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street films "classic," and they probably deserve the label just as much as Saw does.

I can't even remember the last really good recent horror movie I saw, I mean there were some decent ones but nothing I'm screaming to the hills telling people they gotta watch it.

bjork

People call the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street films "classic," and they probably deserve the label just as much as Saw does.

I don't know about content-wise, but at least there's been passage of time there.

I can't even remember the last really good recent horror movie I saw, I mean there were some decent ones but nothing I'm screaming to the hills telling people they gotta watch it.

The last one I can remember people raving about was Cabin in the Woods, but that movie was pretty dumb.

kiguel182

Is there anything from 2005 that will be classic? It seemed like such a lame ass year. Maybe there were some fun games that year.

2005 was when I started watching wrestling and I remember a steel cage match between Matt Hardy and Edge that was bonkers.

Or maybe it was awful but it really stuck with me.

strobogo

Banned

No one considers F13 a classic. None of them. Everyone knows they are shitty and stupid, even big fans. Nightmare 1 is a classic.

iGsvSZcLIUiTg.gif

He's dying inside, look at his face

You can tell he hates doing the yes chant and is pissed because he was forced to push Daniel Bryan. Look how half assed he does it.

Has anyone known a site called Heelbook? It's funny, they even have their own shirt making store.

Here's an example of their meme:

Edit: the pics too big; here's the quote - "I missed so many classes, I was known around campus as Brock Lesnar"

bjork

Those are dead eyes if I ever saw them

They should do an angle where Vince actually did die in the limo, and this whole time he's been reanimated by Papa Shango's voodoo, and that's why Vince hasn't really been Mr. McMahon since 2007. Shango stable with Vince, ECW Zombie, and Eva Marie with her dead eyes.

JavyOO7

The first SAW was the only good saw I think. I don't think it was good 'horror' though. A classic horror movie would be the first Halloween, I feel.

You know the company's going down when even the boss isn't interested in the product.

Does Vince legit hate Bryan that much?

bjork

You know the company's going down when even the boss isn't interested in the product.

Does Vince legit hate Bryan that much?

Wouldn't you, if you were him? He ruined the master plan of Batista as champ, because the shitty fans love him. I remember his character said once, "quite frankly, I know what the people want better than they do" and it used to be true. This proves that it isn't any more.

We could've had Rocket Racoon or whatever for a guest host on Raw. Who the fuck is a Hoda? Some shit Bryan watches while he's home on the shelf? Damn hippie.

strobogo

Banned
Vince is just at that age where he is sad and weepy all the time. Even if business was good he'd have those watery eyes.

DMczaf

Listening to one of the Observers this week, apparently Roman still wears the vest because he has a really doughy physique. Think 1997 Rock Boobs, but even worse.

Roman "Body Self Concious" Reigns.

Marvel

could never
apparently Roman still wears the vest because he has a really doughy physique. Think 1997 Rock Boobs, but even worse.

Yup, got a glimpse of it when he had that little come to Jesus meeting with the stairs and foreign object assault. I wasn't surprised, Samoan genetics and all.

Top Bottom