• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

This ECW network show namedrops "he who shall not be mentioned unless her wife is on the ring"

It feels surreal

(And then they show a "puppypalooza 6" ad....)

strobogo

Banned
WWE taking questions from people with TNA and ROH in their twitter handles.

WWE used to have TNA/ROH/CZW/any other semi major indie news straight from PW1 and Wrestlezone for a couple of years. They've had multiple stories on CZW/ROH/IWA/Chikara on their front page in the past 2 years. It isn't a new thing for them.

RBH

tumblr_megvqgEEKR1ree9s5o1_400.gif

Fox318

WWE used to have TNA/ROH/CZW/any other semi major indie news straight from PW1 and Wrestlezone for a couple of years. They've had multiple stories on CZW/ROH/IWA/Chikara on their front page in the past 2 years. It isn't a new thing for them.

That was when Shane was running the web team right?

There's a guy in my classes that looks exactly as simplythecrap the OTRS dude. When I first saw him I had to take a double take to make sure it wasn't him.

As if I didn't hate the classes I'm taking enough, I'm reminded of that pos everyday I attend.

Cagey

Banned
Yooo Triple H bodying everybody in that opening segment.

You know ever since listening to Roman Reigns on the Powerbombcast I've quite turned around my opinion on him. He seems very humble, knows the potential he has in him, knows what the company sees in him, and is willing to do what needs to be done for him to get better. He's taking acting classes in his downtime, he's starting to work out again, and he's probably brushing up on his wrestling for the time being. Tape study you magnificent beast!

Also, dude should tie his hair back like in the 2K15 commercial. Looked badass.
I've kept a spot open in the War Wagon for Bryforce converts. Remember you're not selling out, you're buying in. Believe that.

There's a guy in my classes that looks exactly as simplythecrap the OTRS dude. When I first saw him I had to take a double take to make sure it wasn't him.

As if I didn't hate the classes I'm taking enough, I'm reminded of that pos everyday I attend.

Hold tight, just a few more years till you pass middle school, reach and hopefully complete high school, brah.

Vylash

is...is this...a shoot¿?????????????¿

JavyOO7

The 'new day' vignettes so far feel super dated. I feel like I'm watching M.O.M again... why not represent these three as dudes who can kick ass?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Missed opportunity with Ambrose, should have had him cutting the promo then zooming out to him talking to a mirror. Rollins going full beard.

I watched Lucha Underground today, damnnnnnnnnnnn.

Omega

Banned

really?

Vince: God damn it. Damien is somehow getting over with the crowd despite us putting him with Miz. How do we stop idiots from cheering him!?!?"

Random backstage guy: I got it Vince! let's put Hornswaggle with them! No one, not even Austin, could overcome being paired with Miz AND Hornswaggle"

Top Bottom