• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

FHIZ

Rollins has been the calm voice of reason in both the Orton and Ryback altercations... and what does he get for it? Cheap shots!

Faces are heels, heels are faces.

CRusmIF.jpg

Excerpt from Daniel Bryan's book.

At least Ryback has learned to put the guy behind his head when lifting for the Shellsock, and not to try and lift the guy over his head on the way up.

Fox318

So they built up ziggler when the crowd fucking loves him and they trash him at the end while Cena gets beat and no sells?

Fox318

10 minutes into this ECW show and I wish Paul Heyman was the CEO of WWE.

If Spike TV didn't fuck him ECW would still be alive today.

njean777

Family friendly ECW show....

I hope raw does a 1.4 next week.

I don't know why you want the WWE to fail, when they go pro wrestling is going to be in the shitter more so then it is. Though I think they may wake up before it is to late, I at least certainly hope they do.

Fox318

I don't know why you want the WWE to fail, when they go pro wrestling is going to be in the shitter more so then it is. Though I think they may wake up before it is to late, I at least certainly hope they do.

I want them to make changes.

They have their own fucking network and are showing an ECW show for people who grew up in that era and they are afraid of cursing?

strobogo

Banned
10 minutes into this ECW show and I wish Paul Heyman was the CEO of WWE.

If Spike TV didn't fuck him ECW would still be alive today.

10 minutes into any random ECW TV show makes me think ECW was fucking garbage and WWE should have had an JCP or Georgia or Florida or AWA week instead.

njean777

I want them to make changes.

They have their own fucking network and are showing an ECW show for people who grew up in that era and they are afraid of cursing?

It more then likely will eventually go back to that, I don't know why they ever changed tbh.

Next job interview you gotta walk in and first thing ya should say is "I'm a team player".

Well, after tossing the beaten candidate in front of the boss of course.

I'm definitely not saying it would be a success, but for a company that likes to rehash the same shit over and over again, I'm a little surprised they have not at least tried to rehash parts of the attitude era. Honestly, I understand the laziness that comes with destroying all your competition, but things have changed. The WWE's competition is itself now, and the fact that they went all in on the network. They need to do something to liven things up, because just shedding more and more money until the network stops losing money isn't a successful business plan

Remember that time where Aiii said midgets/dwarfs wanting to be called little people was stupid and he wasn't going to call them that, because he didn't like it? Something about how they were stupid for wanting to be called that or something. It was right after he said some sexist thing.
I do not recall that.

Top Bottom