• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Sharpshooter sucks. If I ever meet Bret Hart, I'm gonna slap his face for ruining Canadian wrestlers because now they have to use that move to win every match by law. Just like every Japanese wrestler in America has to use the Green Mist
Ok Debate. What's worse, a sharp shooter or a Boston Crab?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's easier to do a good looking Boston Crab if you suck. Rock showed us all just how bad a bad Sharpshooter looks.

tumblr_neuv3rzyEu1srbyoyo1_500.png

Grumpy Cat?

So how does the WWE choose Bray's feuds? Do they put names in a hat and whatever they pick that's his next feud? So far there never was a good reason for Bray feuding with who was feuding.

gaiadyne

So how does the WWE choose Bray's feuds? Do they put names in a hat and whatever they pick that's his next feud? So far there never was a good reason for Bray feuding with who was feuding.

they choose people who they think he will have good chemistry with. in a interview a while back Bray Wyatt said dean Ambrose is one of his favorite people to work with so it's likely he's been looking for a feud with Ambrose for a while.

strobogo

Banned
I support either Adam Rose fully reverting to Leo, or running a split personality gimmick where he bounces between Adam Rose and Leo.

I got the point of what he was saying though I know you don't like him.

How the fuck could you like him? Comes out there, spouts some stupid rambling bullshit and then has average at best matches. Outside of one match of course, which proves my point. People buy into the stupid gimmick. I don't get it.

Ithil

How the fuck could you like him? Comes out there, spouts some stupid rambling bullshit and then has average at best matches. Outside of one match of course, which proves my point. People buy into the stupid gimmick. I don't get it.

I just noted there was nothing rambling about his promo, but you already made up your mind so.

Top Bottom