• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Why is a TNA fan trying to give suggestions about "improving" The Big Guy? Improve your own dumb fed first, scrub!

You might as well ask him to cure cancer, end world hunger and figure out why grown ass men are fans of a little girls' show about cartoon ponies, since all those combined are easier tasks then fixing TNA.

Marvel

could never
You didn't do a new Paige, here:
idXR7tnbw5rnz.gif

Alucard

Banned
As long as the guys on the TNA roster are able to find other work, I'm fine with the company folding. Definitely feels like they burned through their best material between June and September.

Alright jerks, since you guys won't recommend anything other than WCW 2000 PPVs I'm watching ECW Heatwave 98 at a friend's suggestion. Wish me luck

Alucard

Banned
Ooooh, Rusev vs. Sheamus confirmed on Smackdown. Think these two can put together a really good and brutal match.

I was a big TNA supporter before as it was a better alternative to WWE, especially during the horrid period of WWE between 2010-2012. Bischoff and Hogan are still the worst things ever to happen to TNA.

ECW Heatwave '98 has a really fun opener between Jerry Lynn and Justin Credible. Not really technical but a lot of big moves that are done well. No botching or anything.

Shane Douglas looks like a dingus

Joey Styles commentary on Nicole Bass is a bit "behind the times" to put it lightly.

Heel

breath bean-kun, are you back in the fold here? I made a brief return but realized this place is in dire straits without your presence.

DMczaf

One thing I've noticed from these updated talking head segments on WWE Network is that Bret Hart's speech has improved so much since his first Raw back years ago.

Bret Hart's Boner Scale might be ready to make it's debut on WWE Network.

kiguel182

Finally going to watch NXT.

Also, wrestling is the best background noise possible. I would pay for the Network just to have something running on the background while I work.

Heel

Who is the old ass hasbeen Hogan of this carny ass group?

Hogan still moving needles and appealing to the breakfast crowd more than your faves ever will, sis. That goes for Seth-kun, Brian Pillman lite and the rest of these nobodies leading Vince to the breadline, Jack.

ecurbj

Finally going to watch NXT.

Also, wrestling is the best background noise possible. I would pay for the Network just to have something running on the background while I work.

I agree. This is what I use while working to pass time. One of the perks of having the Network.

Top Bottom