• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Sunny lit up the sky like the sun.
Until he was unjustifiably banned.
Now we are all alone in this cruel world.
Flashback was a good game.
Let us not forget.
Our good friend Sunflower.
Woe are we without his good spirit around.
Earth just isn't the same without him.
Rhubard crumble is really tasty.

DoOVUpa.gif

its why i respect simplythebest. his youtube show might be garbage and we give him shit for it all the time but he hasn't snitched
yet

That's cause

1. Not my Youtube Channel to begin with so you can all talk all the shit you want about it.

2. I don't care of the people here wanna like, or hate on me for liking a reviewer that conforms with my views on wrestling some of the time.

3. I see no merit in trying to actively trying get rid of members just cause I don't particularly like what they reading what they post.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't get fired, Stro.

Nothing cops a ban faster than personal insults against forumers besides outright racist shit.

Exis

Is it just me or is there no IPPV for this Global Force New Japan thing? I don't have cable and am not going to watch on my tablet but I want nothing more to give them money for putting this on.

strobogo

Banned
Don't get fired, Stro.

Nothing cops a ban faster than personal insults against forumers besides outright racist shit.

Outright racist shit gets posted every day with impunity unless it is really crazy. The latest example was the Nicki Minaj/Nazi thread where half the thread was people talking about how her/her fans (IE, black people) are too stupid to know anything about WWII or Nazis. But that was totally cool, as long as you don't throw nigger out.

Alucard

Banned
Keep it FnP in here, boys and girls. This is a thread about a bunch of people who jump around and hit each other for people's entertainment. Not worth getting angry about.

Also, that WK9 trailer is great. Definitely has me hyped.

RP912

Banned
Someone in this very thread is a whiny little cunt who can't accept someone daring to make fun of embarrassing pieces of shit like some dude trying to start a MOVEMENT because he, as a gamer, is just so gosh darn mad. Or disgusting pedantic serial killer shitheads who put toys up on their wall and rant about shit. Or say that a large portion of wrestling fans are dumb fucks with no social or hygiene skills, much like the same people who start one of those US GAMERS MOVEMENTS. Because on GAF, we can't have anyone's feelings hurt. Get banned for having the gall to have a negative opinion of pedos and Bronys being upset that they'll have to watch their precious movie version with a bunch of kids and can't jerk off or something. Shit hit too close to home for someone in here and they snitched.

Yet it is totally cool for blatantly racist and sexist shit to get posted every day. But god forbid you make fun of shitty assed gamers and pedos. Don't be mean to publishers or creators. But fuck black people and women, who cares about them.

slow-clap-gif.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Outright racist shit gets posted every day with impunity unless it is really crazy. The latest example was the Nicki Minaj/Nazi thread where half the thread was people talking about how her/her fans (IE, black people) are too stupid to know anything about WWII or Nazis. But that was totally cool, as long as you don't throw nigger out.

It's gotta be in the right thread, I agree. But you start throwing racist/sexist language around in a moderated thread and you'll cop the ban.

All I'm saying is that if there was a mod in here right now you'd catch one for what you've been laying at a certain posters direction these past few pages. I know that you're kidding around but like the last time you caught a ban a moderator probably wouldn't buy it. Just ignore him, it's simply for the best (for business)

Zach

I followed that Twitter link, realized (our) Vince McMahon has a Twitter account, listened to a song by his band and am now watching this weird video game podcast thing he posted.

What am I doing with my life?

MC Safety

sounds like this place needs a leader, don't worry friends, i'll guide you all to the promised land

WHO'S WITH ME?

Two seconds of that dumb gif and I wouldn't vote for you for the coveted office of guy who holds the bedpan in the dysentery ward.

No offense, of course.

I'm he new thread leader. Under my rule, snitches will be able to run free without fear of persecution. Gifs will be able to be used with reckless abandon. And best of all:

NO
MORE
MIDNIGHT
WRESTLEGAF

So who is with me?

Top Bottom