• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DiscoJon

Banned
He's posted in here 5 times, he was bullied by some of our more "aggressive" members.

I said "this month", not in the thread itself. He last posted on October 31st.

SO THERE.
54A9XxO.gif

Sephzilla

*Pokes back into WrassleGAF for the first time in a couple of days*

Hostility? Infighting?

Did the people who caused the downfall of
NBAGaf
come in here and cause this? Is this an invasion angle?

Browny

Banned
*Pokes back into WrassleGAF for the first time in a couple of days*

Hostility? Infighting?

Did the people who caused the downfall of
NBAGaf
come in here and cause this? Is this an invasion angle?

It's already better than The Invasion.

Now's a good time to announce that I'm calling dibs on the December OT.

Shit, Plywood is Scott Hall!

I'm waiting to see if Spider is the third man.

Hasney

Vinny Mac knew what he was doing with that thread. He plotted it in the open! No sympathy. I actually thought his end game was getting banned the way he was talking about it,

That doesn't mean I can't miss him though :(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You know, it would be a damn shame if someone stepped up and made the December Thread before you do...
It would make me proud to see someone step up, but no one has for a long time. That's why I knew I had to do something when the outlaw and my good friend Pepsicity posted an OT and was met with hate from the universe.

I mean I whipped up this OT a day before posting it, I didn't even really have anything in mind until that day. /humblebrag

It would make me proud to see someone step up, but no one has for a long time. That's why I knew I had to do something when the outlaw and my good friend Pepsicity posted an OT and was met with hate from the universe.

I mean I whipped up this OT a day before posting it, I didn't even really have anything in mind until that day. /humblebrag

Fuck it, if OTRS doesn't step up, I will do the December OT.

Even though I've watched like 5 matches this month.

Come on everyone have fun, damnit! My product is great, why are you not cheering and buying my Network damnit! COME ON!

Its both great and sad at the same time

The cant buy the Network! They delayed it indefinitely 15 minutes before it was going to launch! And 1 week before this UK tour started.

And yeah. Vince seems off his rocker and not in the good way.

Jamie OD

Come on everyone have fun, damnit! My product is great, why are you not cheering and buying my Network damnit! COME ON!

Its both great and sad at the same time

I read it was the deadest crowd they've had for a TV taping in quite some time.

Recall

I really hope Dragon Age Inquisition is good. The same reviewers who gave Dragon Age 2 high scores are giving this high scores too. Dragon Age 2 was so dissapointing.

Browny

Banned
Post #13 said the exact same thing as Uber but didn't get banned. Real scattershot in there.
Just read the first page - couldn't bring myself to go any further.

This is why I tread carefully on Gaming Side. And by tread carefully, I mean not post anything that has an opinion.

I really hope Dragon Age Inquisition is good. The same reviewers who gave Dragon Age 2 high scores are giving this high scores too. Dragon Age 2 was so dissapointing.

I'm really looking forward to it too. Normally I would've pre-ordered ages ago (I nearly signed up for the £130 LE!), but I have a small-ish backlog (mainly ME1 replay, Sleeping Dogs and Watch_Dogs), so for the first time in a while I'm going to wait until next year.

I didn't mind DA2 - apart from the repeating level layouts :-(

I think I'm actually more shocked that Unity seems to be worse than AssCreed3 somehow. It's like they didn't learn a thing. Someone said it best in that if AC3 didn't turn me away from the franchise entirely, I'd be pretty mad with all this Unity news.

>_< fucking Network keeps dropping out for me at night, incredibly random. Sometimes I can watch half an hour no issue and then it just keeps buffering every 15 seconds for the rest of the night. Irritating as fuck, especially since I signed up on the 28th.

Most of the writeups were glowing in terms of "this is a proper sequel to DA:O, not that weird thing that was DA2". Usually a good sign that the embargo was well before release (unlike Sonic Boom & AC Unity lol).

Meant to be an insanely huge amount of content too.

Hasney

I think I'm actually more shocked that Unity seems to be worse than AssCreed3 somehow. It's like they didn't learn a thing. Someone said it best in that if AC3 didn't turn me away from the franchise entirely, I'd be pretty mad with all this Unity news.

AC3 was bad due to it being unfocused I always felt. This has the same problem, plus performance issues, plus microtransaction bollocks, plus just spamming you with their services about apps and shit when you find chests. It's amazing in its douchebaggery.

Hasney

So uPlay updated with a light mode while it's down for maintenance. The store in the client just links to Steam as they can't handle the load for one fucking release. This company is amazing.

Alucard

Banned
Don't miss the final two weeks of Impact on Spike, fans!

I'm in for these two weeks.

#TNAtion
#Goodbye
#WhatsNext
#DaysOfFuturePast

Top Bottom