• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

strobogo

Banned
Eric Young should use his Animal Planet clout to get Impact on legit Discovery and not a C tier spin of network. At least get a run on Animal Planet.

Because TNA fans are disgusting animals.

tm24

I told you people. I just want to point out that Lucha Underground is building towards Pentagon vs Puma. Its gonna be great

I told you people. I just want to point out that Lucha Underground is building towards Pentagon vs Puma. Its gonna be great

tT8mrn1.gif

We previously reported that former WWE Superstar and current AAA star Alberto Del Rio had reached a settlement with WWE regarding his non-compete clause in his contract.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting both sides came to an agreement on several terms, including Alberto saying he wouldn’t sue the company, and he won’t make anymore negative comments about WWE in the media. This includes Alberto’s recent accusations of racism in WWE, which were also recently echoed by Myzteziz, formerly known as the ‘original’ Sin Cara in WWE.

In return, Alberto reportedly received a financial settlement from WWE in addition to his non-compete being dropped, leaving him free to pursue other outside bookings. This settlement apparently came at the last minute, and it was believed at one point that WWE might even be asked to issue an apology for inappropriate comments made by company employees. Apparently Alberto had already agreed to parts of the written settlement agreement regarding the financial issues and non-compete status so he didn’t push the apology.

WWE has been worried about keeping their Hispanic audience, and officials wanted to take care of things with Alberto so they wouldn’t be tied to any claims of racism against Hispanics.

Lucha Underground here we go.

strobogo

Banned
Why the fuck is Cactus cutting a promo on baby killers, atomic bombs, and the US government in relation to DDTing Tommy Dreamer?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why the fuck is Cactus cutting a promo on baby killers, atomic bombs, and the US government in relation to DDTing Tommy Dreamer?

Not even the weirdest promo I've heard cut on Tommy Dreamer today. Review a Wai opens with this bananas Terry Funk promo on him from November to Remember 1998.

strobogo

Banned
Not even the weirdest promo I've heard cut on Tommy Dreamer today. Review a Wai opens with this bananas Terry Funk promo on him from November to Remember 1998.

He was talking about his uncle Jimmy who he knew so much about but never met because he died 50 years ago. Then goes into US soldiers killing women and children and babies and how George Washington was a wig wearing slave owner, squealing that he hoped his uncle Jimmy died a terrible death and was eaten. All somehow related to turning on Dreamer.

somedevil

Yeah him talking about hitting his kids and his wife wouldn't fly today.

Plus I love how Wai has given up on reviewing impact. Hope he comes back for the final one though.

JavyOO7

Hard times for me right now, daddeh...

I can't log on to wwe network. Wanted to watch some of the ECW stuff that aired on Monday and Main Event, yesterday. /sad

Lucha Underground is so much fun, a very easy watch, even with a ton of adverts and Vampiro on commentary (brother). Seriously, it's the complete antithesis of RAW because once it's over you can't wait to watch some more, rather than despising yourself because you've just wasted 3 hours of your life on the Monday night shit show. Again. Fuck RAW.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well he reviewed it two weeks ago and just hated it and questioned why he was watching. After that Nate has reviewed last weeks and will review this weeks.

Nate has been on for two weeks in a row actually after three weeks ago Wai saying he was tired of this shit.

Do you guys think AJ is actually enjoying what she's doing right now, or is she bored with her total lack of direction? The money must be good, but at some point you want to feel like you have a clear purpose. She just plain doesn't.
She looks bored and uninterested. I'm sure she doesn't really care that much, she doesn't have to do time consuming stuff like Total Divas so it's all about the money at this point.

Does she do a ton of promo work?

One doesn't maximize their income by eliminating the bulk of said income. I understand you enjoy disagreeing with me, but this is rather simple logic here.
Seems the work/life balance finally tipped over with Punk.

Might have even been a value situation, rather than $1 million for 300 days work he saw an opportunity to earn $100,000 for 30 days work or something.

I'd be disapointed if the doesn't end up working for WWE in some fashion, seems to have learnt a hell of a lot of the behind the scenes stuff through ROH/OVW/WWE.

All I know is that between wrestling stans and Marvel stans, Nintendo stans are the goddamn worst
Truth. Love me some Nintendo but I've come across so many fans that rub me the wrong way.

10 days, for a post here in WrassleGAF.
Awesome news (aside from it being an inside job), hope Vince comes back smarter and happier after the break!

Lego Batman 2 > Marvel

so yes
Marvel was a more enjoyable single playthrough but Batman 2 has a fantastic amount of good content. My son has played over 50 hours of Batman 2 on my Vita and still has a ton of fun with it.

I really liked Spawn the movie as a kid even though I hated Spawn. I should rewatch it.
It's awesomely awful. I'm a big MJW fan though.

Wait, I thought they hated each other?

Top Bottom