• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

That was clearly the audience #occupyingsmackdown. They probably received a leaflet with instructions to do a yes chant for anything they disapprove of.

I wonder what is worse. Is that they made the Big Show tell to chant Yes for Bryan when it was planned all along to be for Vince for the announcement or they wanted the fans to cheer Vince's announcement. So they used the Yes chant for Bryan on Tuesday for this.
It looks so ridiculous, why would anyone be chanting like that for a free month. They might as well go back to the era of pretending Jack Tunney's the president starting Monday.

Aiii

So not worth it
They have really outcarnied themselves with that stunt. Lucha Underground would never stoop that low to shill their shit.

Watching some Freddie Blassie matches from the '50s, dude was pretty fun in the ring, lots of weird escapes and some solid-ass forearm strikes. Warren Bockwinkel had some nice judo hip throws, but was a bit past it at this point I think, while I was super impressed by Joe Pazandak. Very short, stocky, ugly guy who did a great job of coming across as a tough bastard. Also, I loved this bridging spinning toe-hold finish;

Pazandak.gif

Blassie escapes a wrist-lock;

Blassie.gif

I'm gonna be honest guys...

The WWE network almost has TOO much stuff to watch holy shit

They really need to make some playlists. Start off with basic ones, like "MUST WATCH PPVs" and then once they got all the Raw and Nitros and stuff have "BEST OF NITRO/RAW" and stuff like that. I feel like there's a lot of great stuff there, but it's pretty hard to decide on something if you haven't watched it before. The livefeed is helpful with that sometimes, but a "this is the good shit" section would go a long way.

Omega

Banned
I'm gonna be honest guys...

The WWE network almost has TOO much stuff to watch holy shit

too bad there's no watch list features and you have to manually find this shit

Sometimes I get on, then get right back off. If i wanted to waste time searching for this stuff I would do it on youtube for free

So whats the end game for the WWE network?

Numbers are never going to magically get better. They cant keep cutting the price and offering free months.

They cant go back to PPV's.

More ads and sponsors on the Network and in WWE TV overall or something?

Recall

WWE network hits the UK on Monday and as we generally lap up anything wrestling there is a chance we can add at least an extra 30,000 to the total "subs"

Omega

Banned
Here's a crazy idea, deliver a product worth watching.

There best only selling point is "hey, you get to watch old WWE/WCW stuff from when this shit was actually watchable"

I hate that there are rumors that the mute buffoon romans reigns is still getting his push after he comes back from getting cosmetic surgery done to his nipples and belly. guy wrestled in one singles match on ppv. fucking embarrassing. I don't even need to list off the guys who are much higher on the list in deserving a push.

this is why I keep saying current fans are really stupid and the future of america (older fans weren't much difference honestly). they actually cheer for mr.mcmahon. I never thought I'd live to see the day where the average fan cheers for mr.mcmahon.

bjork

Paige as Summer Rae was pretty funny. Best diva Halloween moment is still AJ doing Kitana moves in that match a few years ago.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Halloween at the parents last night was a depressing realization friends. Kids getting driven from house to house, parents EVERYWHERE.

It was like all the fun and playfulness had been taken out of Halloween out of fear. It made me real thankful that I grew up and got to participate in Halloween when I did.

Halloween at the parents last night was a depressing realization friends. Kids getting driven from house to house, parents EVERYWHERE.

It was like all the fun and playfulness had been taken out of Halloween out of fear. It made me real thankful that I grew up and got to participate in Halloween when I did.

It does seem when it comes to Halloween safety parents take a "you can't get into a car accident if you never drive a car" approach

bjork

It's weird. When I was a kid everyone would be like "man, I'm gonna let my kids go do all kinds of shit when I have them" and then everyone grew up and turned into bitches. Even moreso than their parents.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And I've watched Halloween 5 times this week. I don't know why other than it's a dope movie with the dopest visuals ever in a horror movie.

strobogo

Banned
Can't believe everyone no sold my Jimmy Uso picture. Buncha god damn philistines up in here. Buncha ass and no class in here.
anigif_enhanced-9974-1414423263-4.gif

MC Safety

The divas battle royale on Smackdown was kind of amusing, but only because AJ did commentary and mocked how lame the costumes and her fellow divas were.

Of course Rosa Mendes didn't even last a minute. "She's wearing a sexy used Band-Aid!"

Striker

The divas battle royale on Smackdown was kind of amusing, but only because AJ did commentary and mocked how lame the costumes and her fellow divas were.

Of course Rosa Mendes didn't even last a minute. "She's wearing a sexy used Band-Aid!"
She used the Cena/Sheamus method being an asshole face?

Top Bottom