• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

More notes from talking heads on da carny ass network:

You can tell who actually grew up watching wrestling, or if they are the Miz.

Cody Rhodes and Da Big Guy obviously grew up as lil marks. I'd love to talk shop with those carnies.

Carnby

More notes from talking heads on da carny ass network:

You can tell who actually grew up watching wrestling, or if they are the Miz.

Cody Rhodes and Da Big Guy obviously grew up as lil marks. I'd love to talk shop with those carnies.

Agreed. Miz's comments are so generic and insincere.

Miz: I remember when that happened. It was great. I was like "woooah."

DMczaf

Agreed. Miz's comments are so generic and insincere.

Miz: I remember when that happened. It was great. I was like "woooah."

"And then Stone Cold gave Vince the Stone Cold Stunner. I was just sitting there going "WHAT?! WOW!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!" It was just great TV, because they gave the people what they wanted!"

Carnby

"And then Stone Cold gave Vince the Stone Cold Stunner. I was just sitting there going "WHAT?! WOW!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!" It was just great TV, because they gave the people what they wanted!"

You could play Mad Libs with this quote, and it would still be a Miz comment.

Miz is the worst.

Marvel

could never
9ZoywmZ.gif
Took me 4 loops until I noticed Hemsleys licking.

Marvel

could never
Lighting too, that's why I loved The Broods and not just for the vertical entrance through the flames. That amazing red lighting that would shut off after Gangrel's blood spray making the color pop instantly on his shirt.

Right about Goldberg's, was so hype.

Goldberg's entrance is cool as hell.

Entrances in general are a lost art.

HHH at WM is the last time I adored a WWE entrance. I want every WM entrance to just try to outdo the last. Brock Lesnar's should be the most terrifying JRPG boss entrance ever. If he just comes out doing that hop hop shit I'll be sad.

kiguel182

HHH at WM is the last time I adored a WWE entrance. I want every WM entrance to just try to outdo the last. Brock Lesnar's should be the most terrifying JRPG boss entrance ever. If he just comes out doing that hop hop shit I'll be sad.

Yup, that one was great. HHH has some cool ones at Mania.

Bray has a really cool entrance too, with the lights and all.

RP912

Banned

I'll bite as far as a bullshit finish.

Cena's team wins with Cena being the sole survivor. Bork's music plays in the mist of celebration, Bork rushes to the ring and beats the hell out of cena, and profit.

WANT TO SEE BORK AND CENA...SUBSCRIBE TO THE WWE NETWORK FOR....

On a future episode of Coundown (most likely the final episode airing in about 2 weeks), Miz: I'll never forget that Halloween night in Smackdown when everyone was chanting yes yes yes because the WWE was offering a free month, it was electric in there man, I'm getting goosebumps right now.

kiguel182

Fuck yeah I made Plex work with the PS4. Finally...

(this is not wrestling related but I needed to share it. Also is Saturday night and this is what I'm doing. sad sad sad)

somedevil

I wonder what is worse. Is that they made the Big Show tell the fans to chant Yes for Bryan when it was planned all along to be for Vince's announcement or they wanted the fans to cheer Vince's announcement. So they used the Yes chant for Bryan on Tuesday for this.

Top Bottom