• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Assassin's Creed will forever be haunted by having the worst controls in video game history. I've played LJN games that handle better.

Store could have been upgraded but that Union Square Gamestop isn't that big. I think the one on 34th street is bigger, wonder why that location wasn't chosen.

They're both tiny compared to real stores of course, WWE should have sent Bryan to Times Square Toys R Us, damn budget cuts.

Kaladin

Don't worry the guys who create all the WWE themes made that. Adam Rose theme was some band's music that stopped being used because they demanded more money.

Didn't know that actually. You would think they would have 100% clearance to use a song and that any band who has their song used would welcome the publicity.

MC Safety

Rose's theme went from being a real song to being the catchy part of that song re-recorded.

They changed the Vaudevillains' theme, too. The original one was upbeat and catchy and reflected old timey piano music.

The new music is like, I don't know, it's music Doink the Clown would play while raping the Brooklyn Brawler. I guess the idea is to emphasize how evil these guys are, because VaudeVILLAINS isn't suggestive enough.

Kaladin

They changed the Vaudevillains' theme, too. The original one was upbeat and catchy and reflected old timey piano music.

The new music is like, I don't know, it's music Doink the Clown would play while raping the Brooklyn Brawler. I guess the idea is to emphasize how evil these guys are, because VaudeVILLAINS isn't suggestive enough.

I thought their theme changed because they had a more heelish attitude and were trying to get over more as heels and less as fan favorites.

somedevil

Didn't know that actually. You would think they would have 100% clearance to use a song and that any band who has their song used would welcome the publicity.

Something went wrong because that song was played once before they changed it. It could of been money or they said don't use it anymore.

Right now CFO$ makes alot of it now.

Don't worry the guys who create all the WWE themes made that. Adam Rose theme was some band's music that stopped being used because they demanded more money.

I thought it was WWE wanted to own the song like they did for Bray Wyatt and the band said no. Later they regretted it and tried to get people on Twitter to support the idea of WWE using it.

Plywood has got this son. You ain't even a B+ player. C maybe.....maybe.
barkhad-abdi-wins-best-supporting-actor.gif
Look at me.

Look at me.

You ain't captain material
FXxdm7C.gif

jred2k

simplythebest is wild and unpredictable. He's like a one-man Shield running roughshod over the whole of WrassleGAF. It will be a strange day when he heel turns himself.

NXT was great this week. I love the Zayn/Neville thing they have going. It reminds me of Sting and Lex a bit.

I have a feeling this is going to end with a heel turn for Sami, though. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

I haven't watched Smackdown in years, what's the deal with it? How does it differentiate itself from Raw? Are they still seperate stables?

Good news for all the TNA fans Alucard, TNA and Destination America have a verbal agreement right now according to Meltzer (citing Destination America sources, not TNA sources on this one)
TNA close to a deal? Maybe I won't have to watch Impact next week after all!

I played 5 minutes of Unity and realized it's still an AC game. Not even the bugs, just 'yep, this is an AC game alright'. Even the detail of the cities does nothing to excite me anymore, and I LOVE the French Revolution.
It looks way too familiar, the fairly muted colour scheme doesn't help grab your attention either. I'm sure I'll enjoy some time wasting collecting random shit once I get it super cheap next year as a podcast game but my expectations aren't high.

For as good as Steph and HHH are they need to be off the show or change their act.

HHH's gimmick for 20 fucking years has been he is better than anyone else and you should just change the channel instead of watching the other people in the locker room.

Steph fucking did it with Lana.

Its time for authority figures to take a break in the WWE. Let the wrestlers and product do the work for once.
Yeah the whole 'boss keeping the little guy down' thing works fine for a while but at some point you get sick of the boss constantly winning with no actual changes to the workplace.
Just reminds the viewers of real life and real life is what we want to escape from damnit!

They need to watch Monday Night Wars damnit. The Stone Cold vs Vince feud worked really well in that regard.

ECW had some great skits lol

strobogo

Banned
Disco, I wasn't calling you an idiot. I agreed with your premise and how stupid as shit it is to tailor your product to kids when your program is aired 8-11 on school nights. Don't be mad, brother friend.

strobogo

Banned
Man FUCK Joey Styles for constantly taking shots at Bobby Heenan. Like this nerd had any room to shit on Brain for corny jokes. This four eyed mother fucker was doing SOMEBODY STOP HIIIIIIM and SMOOOOOOOOOOKIN references in the middle of hardcore blood baths. He was like a Gaffer, shitting on Brain for making fun of Rey and Hypno before they even made it to WCW.

WWE.COM: Your daughter has a very unique name: Lyric. How did that come about?

BETH: We actually had a list of names that we were crossing off during the labor process, and “Lyric” wasn’t on our list. We had narrowed it down to about 10 over the course of the pregnancy, and I was actually going through contractions as we were crossing names off the list, because we wanted to wait until she was born to really decide on a name.

Beth and Edge were clearly huge Sonic fans.

Alucard

Banned
Second ROH Final Battle match announced, and it's a doozy.

reDRagon vs. The Time Splitters

HNNNNG. Yes, please!

This joins the previously mentioned Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe match.

Gonzalez

Banned
I have a feeling this is going to end with a heel turn for Sami, though. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

As much as he's succeeded as a face in NXT I kind of worry that if he's called up he'll be too much like another bearded hipster face. Wouldn't it be better if they tested him out now as a heel to see if they have something there.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hulk Hogan just did the whole "whatchu gonna do Brooklyn Nets when the Warriors run wild on you" thing right now as the Golden State game is about to tipoff. And his music is still playing.

Sothpaw

Hulk Hogan just did the whole "whatchu gonna do Brooklyn Nets when the Warriors run wild on you" thing right now as the Golden State game is about to tipoff. And his music is still playing.

Came to post this. Jimmy Hart was with him too.

Edit: Talked to my buddy who works for WWE. Hogan's in town promoting WM. This will be my first mania ever; I haven't even followed WWE in like 8 months but it's coming to the Bay Area so I have to go.

Alucard

Banned
Ring of Honor Wrestling ep.164 is now available for everyone @ http://rohwrestling.com/tv/current

Check out my report of the episode here: http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...ember-8-2014-the-briscoes-take-on-the-kingdom
ROH164.jpg

-Cedric Alexander vs. Tommaso Ciampa (very good singles match)
-Moose and RD Evans vs. Worst Case Scenario (the usual RD Evans comedy)
-Michael Elgin returns...to cut an awkward promo while a water bottle is hanging out of his blazer's breast pocket
-The Briscoes vs. The Kingdom (Taven and Bennett)...good tag bout with a needed post-match beatdown

Top Bottom