• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Just finished NXT, that ending is pretty meta.

NXT was great this week. I love the Zayn/Neville thing they have going. It reminds me of Sting and Lex a bit.

I have a feeling this is going to end with a heel turn for Sami, though. I don't know how I'd feel about that.
Funny that you say that...

I honestly think Sami will eventually take Sting's place as "Dumbest man in professional Wrestling." If Sting trusted the horseman twice, Sami would trust them three times.

I don't think this is leading to a Sami heel turn. If anything, Neville might just become eternal heel for as long as he's in NXT after pulling a stunt like that. Full Sail does not take kindly to faking injuries...

Omega

Banned
E5gvFQt.gif

what an abomination

everyone that does stuff like this should be subjected to 24 straight hours of simplythebest's youtube channel

Vylash

watched a little bit of ROH since alucard won't shut up about it, production values are much better than the last time i watched, and when the hell did maria learn how to cut a good promo?

Alucard

Banned
watched a little bit of ROH since alucard won't shut up about it, production values are much better than the last time i watched, and when the hell did maria learn how to cut a good promo?

She's been doing it for a little while. She's basically the centerpiece of The Kingdom.

Hope you like the show, man. Cedric Alexander vs. Tommaso Ciampa was a heck of a lot of fun IMO. Would be curious to read your thoughts after you watch some more.

Puitbulls stuck

Psychosis vs Rey was super dope .

Steve a mania is pretty great. Stone cold have some great promos in ECW

Hardcore tv has some bright spots

Alucard

Banned
Lashley vs. Aries II was very good on Impact this week, btw. Just finished watching it after reading some positive buzz. The ending wasn't great, but everything leading up to it was good. Aries sells like a million bucks.

catching up on NXT again, and i kinda like the new Vaudevillains theme. It suits Aiden English more now. Don't appreciate the new Stock Beats #3 theme for Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger though, i much preferred Stock Beats #2

Alucard

Banned
Watching ep. 3 of Lucha Underground.

The Chavo interview and Mil Muertes follow-up were fantastic. Goddamn. Wrestlers with back stories and clear motivations. Who knew this could work in pro wrestling?

Sephzilla

Regarding NXT

I don't think HHH would pull the trigger on a Sami heel turn. He's the most over face on the roster. That and Neville clearly just did what looked like a dirty heel trick in order to beat Sami. Neville's going heel and Sami's probably going to beat him

Anth0ny

wwe is so boring and shit lately I don't even have the enthusiasm to shit on the product in this thread

and that was the best part of watching the show!

wwe is so boring and shit lately I don't even have the enthusiasm to shit on the product in this thread

and that was the best part of watching the show!

Top 2 things to look forward to next Monday Night Raw:

#1 - Special Guest Host Grumpy Cat

#2 - Big E's New Day vignette

Feel better now?

tumblr_my6ctghq1K1sjlz5vo1_250.gif

Sephzilla

I haven't been paying attention to Raw for a few weeks now.

Did Adam Rose get the patented Kevin Dunn "we don't have anything to do for you right now so here's a pointless heel turn" package?

Lawler News

WWE cameras will be filming Jerry Lawler as he sings with Tom Nunnery at the Blue Note Bar and Grill on Beale Street in Memphis, Tennessee tonight. The show starts at 8pm.

strobogo

Banned
Everyone but Bronson should get banned so he has no one to put himself over to.

If a little man throws a big boot, but there is no one to sell it, did he really throw it?

Top Bottom