• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Hasney

Everyone but Bronson should get banned so he has no one to put himself over to.

If a little man throws a big boot, but there is no one to sell it, did he really throw it?

3GOBIom.gif

Mengetsu

I usually JTG myself in WrestleGAF but with all the bans lately I feel like I should take a moment to say we need a new system. A NXT like center to train the up and coming WrestleGAFer's the basics like staying out the Gaming and OT. Never say how you feel and keep your feelings regulated to the yourself (Unless Wrestle related
or complaining about 1000 year old demons
).

The old timers just can't handle the life style of the new generation of NeoGAF.

Hasney

I think it's quite clear that the actions of Sunny Mac have brought greater attention to our exploits. It's quite clear we have to shape up or ship out and go the way of Impact.

Aiii

So not worth it
Khali gone?

OH NO! WWE RUINED :(

Kind of happy for the guy, it can't have been good times for him. Just moving around seemed to hurt him, not to mention wrestling.

Omega

Banned
Sasha's ratchet chants are scust.

they really bother me. maybe i missed something because i only started following nxt when the network came out

she did the same shit the other BFFs did but because shes not white it makes her ratchet it seems

: Vince Russo On The Use Of Women In Wrestling, Today’s WWE Divas & More

The WWF’s Attitude Era gave viewers an array of memorable moments, some of which involved the breathtaking women on the roster. Viewers watched the evolution of women’s wrestling happening right before their eyes, as beauty versus brawn was replaced with beauty AND brawn.

Justin LaBar and Samantha Daley sit down with Russo, who was an integral part of the dramatic shift in the Women’s division during the WWF’s Attitude Era and beyond.

Russo holds nothing back, as he talks Alundra Blaze/Medusa’s influence, how Sable came to be a worker, and the 9th Wonder of the World, Chyna.

LaBar and Daley question Russo about the state of today’s Divas division, and the differences between the two eras. Has the division evolved further, or has the Divas division fizzled out?

Russo gives his take on the above topics, plus much more, in our special Divas segment of Chair Shot Reality!

Any WrassleGAF'ers in Georgia? Check out what is sure to be the wrasslin' event of the year;

6BGucjx.jpg

I bet the latter match is amazing.

Also, why do wrestling fans persist in giving Vince Russo the attention he so dearly craves? Classic enabler behaviour.

Aiii

So not worth it
House of Hardcore VII looks like a pretty decent TNA event:
Tag Team Match
The Hardys vs. The Young Bucks

Old School Extreme Rules Match
Ethan Carter III vs. Tommy Dreamer with Beulah McGillicutty

Aries Open Challenge Accepted
Austin Aries vs. Drew Galloway

Tag Team Match
The Wolves vs. Harry "DH" Smith & Lance Archer

Singles Match
Christian York vs. Brian Myers (Curt Hawkins)

Singles Match
Eddie Kingston vs. Jigsaw

Velvet Sky, Thea Trinidad (Rosita), Gail Kim, CW Anderson and others are also scheduled to appear.

JavyOO7

Main Event was pretty good this week, especially Sami vs Tyson. I loved when Tyson had Sami to the ground and asked the ref to check if Sami was going to quit. Ref said he already checked. And Tyson yelled "Ask him again in French!!"

Hilarious. I love Tyson so much.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Oh nice. Great Khali got future endeavored.

I was expecting him to be thrown into the survivor series main event just so we could have every Big guy ever in that match and make it shitty as possible.

Smackdown's definitely worth a watch this week, if only for Ziggler vs Cesaro vs Kidd. The rest is forgettable, but that match ruled. All three guys put in a ton of work, there were some great highspots and it was generally a very smooth 3-way match that got a good amount of time. Deserved to be the main event.

Aiii

So not worth it
No.

Noooo.

We noted before that The Great Khali was moved from WWE's main roster to the Alumni roster. Another talent has been removed from the roster page - Brad Maddox.

Maddox is also listed on the Alumni roster now.

Maddox last appeared in a WWE App video in October, talking about sitting home for months with no job.

Cagey

Banned
Angry about the "misuse" of Brad Maddox? Seriously? He's a random dude whose only memorable for wearing a wardrobe exclusively from Express for Men.

Top Bottom