• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Wyatts split still doesn't make any sense. When is Bray going to have character development?

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Do you think Vince is Sister Abigail?

Too bad Vickie is done or else she'd be a great heel Abigail for Bray.

WWE needs to bring up Ascension so Bray has new lackeys. He's not as intimidating without any followers.

It's been awhile since they brought anyone up. Was Xavier Woods the last?

WWE2K14 PS4/One Career Mode is just controlling a CAW through Universe Mode. You can only wrestle 3 PPVs a year, and once you win the belt, it autosims to your last match before retirement.

$60

Oh for F sake.... NO!!!!!!! >_<

Larry the Cable Guy in 2014

Larry the Cable Guy hosts next week.

Why can't we just have two weeks of Grumpy Cat.

Holt shit. Larry the Cable Guy is hosting next week. This is great! New OT thread?

holy fucking shit

just kill me

Christ, I thought Grumpy Cat would be the worst thing.

Larry the Cable Guy on RAW next week. Fuck off.

Larry the Cable Guy in 2014!
edit : Beaten :(

bean breath, I will not let you do another OT thread for this. I am the fucking captain now. You are not going to embarrass us again! Hide our shame!

barkhad%20abdi%20captain%20phillips.jpg

No it hasn't. People here seem to turn on anyone who feuds with Cena for some reason. Plus next weeks host why.

No. It ran its course. It's shitty.

I don't think anyone considers you objective here.

Yes because my opinion is fact. You should know this.
TheWesker at odds with fellow #YesMovers somedevil and Ithil? This is like when Rollins drove a steel chair into Reigns' spine.

@alex_navarro
I have not written my WWE 2K15 review yet but I've played enough to be comfortable in saying it is not good and you should not play it.
Gameplay is jankier than usual, chain wrestling is a drag, modes are barren as hell, online seems generally busted. Bad scene all around.

@alex_navarro
I have not written my WWE 2K15 review yet but I've played enough to be comfortable in saying it is not good and you should not play it.
Gameplay is jankier than usual, chain wrestling is a drag, modes are barren as hell, online seems generally busted. Bad scene all around.

so-what-does-a-new-day-mean-for-670x376.jpg

Anth0ny

@alex_navarro

shocking

PInk Tape

Banned
WWE2K14 PS4/One Career Mode is just controlling a CAW through Universe Mode. You can only wrestle 3 PPVs a year, and once you win the belt, it autosims to your last match before retirement.

$60

They should have just given the devs more time but nope lol. We just gotta get those Xmas sales; who cares about the quality of the game anyway? Who the hell buys games in March/April?

Plus, that isn't even realistic, unless you're Brock.

*sigh*

So what exactly is the difference between Universe and Career mode? It's exactly the same damn thing from what I can tell other than starting out in NXT.

Slizeezyc

Are we allowed to postulate that in the alt-verse where Hogan is too chicken to give up on the KIDS that Sting is the one who turns and thus we end up with Crow Hogan at some point?

strobogo

Banned
Why has no one made HHH The Game

A generic beat em up, perhaps even reskinned Final Fight or Streets of Rage with HHH as the main character, all the weapons are chairs, shovels, and sledge hammers.

His special move would be doing his big flex thing, which would send a big green shockwave and take out all near by enemies.

Top Bottom