• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Bray reaching Kane tier

B2sgg15IUAA2K_o.jpg

I hope everyone signs the contract in an orderly fashion and agree to exchange blows at the PPV instead of descending into chaos with someone getting slammed through the contact signing table.
I hope Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero's dad shows up and calls someone a wife beater, eh.

TraBuch

Banned
How did this come about, becoming a fan just six months ago? I'm assuming you're not a small child so I'm legitimately intrigued. I must paint you.
I think saying I became a fan is stretching it a bit, but I was a fan when I was younger. Mid 90's to early 2000's. Starting about six months ago, I decided to start listening to Giant Bomb's wrestling podcast and it kind of got me a bit interested again for whatever reason. Morbid curiosity maybe? I dunno. Been casually watching since.

Zach

I think saying I became a fan is stretching it a bit, but I was a fan when I was younger. Mid 90's to early 2000's. Starting about six months ago, I decided to start listening to Giant Bomb's wrestling podcast and it kind of got me a bit interested again for whatever reason. Morbid curiosity maybe? I dunno. Been casually watching since.

Ah, you were a fan when you were a child. That makes sense.

Fox318

are we back to weekly shitty guests now

this is the master plan to get network numbers up?

I think they are selling the spot to whoever is willing to show up and pay them.

He has a new movie coming out soon

also

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gi9nQiK.jpg[/IMG]

One good thing came out of this

Bray, leader of the Wyatt Family, since the split is now lower on a PPV card than everybody else in the Family

Zach

I watched it a few month ago and outside of not knowing what was going on it was pretty good.

The powerbomb cast and john cena.

I don't know what the powerbomb cast is... or is this all a joke? Or do you actually like Cena? I mean, that's fine, I just always see people hating on Cena, so... I'm so confused...

Welp. Back to 1996. >_>

Damn so Erick Rowan is on Team Cena and Luke Harper is the new IC Champion? Throw in the Big E promo and Grumpy Cat and it sounds like a pretty fantastic Raw!

TraBuch

Banned
I don't know what the powerbomb cast is... or is this all a joke? Or do you actually like Cena? I mean, that's fine, I just always see people hating on Cena, so... I'm so confused...

Welp. Back to 1996. >_>
The Powerbombcast is Giant Bomb's wrestling podcast.

whoa this isn't pg

so it is darren young lol

...did we just witness Adam Rose getting raped?

The bunny wants to rape Adam Rose. Comedy gold.

Uhhh.......what....?

What the fuck is going on in this feud?!?

That bunny just forcibly sodomized Adam Rose.

I smell an OT thread.

#s***storm

Top Bottom