• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

tumblr_nf7vyeQvOF1tsf0s0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf7vyeQvOF1tsf0s0o2_1280.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why has no one made HHH The Game

A generic beat em up, perhaps even reskinned Final Fight or Streets of Rage with HHH as the main character, all the weapons are chairs, shovels, and sledge hammers.

His special move would be doing his big flex thing, which would send a big green shockwave and take out all near by enemies.

is Haitch BK player 2 and Steph player 3? All healing items can be water bottles.

Jesus, we're back on the fucking Guest Host bullshit again? Larry The Cable Guy next week? I feel like unsubbing from WWE Network just for this.

bjork

Is Santino back yet? What if they repackaged him to focus on his MMA stuff, and in his first match back, he stretched Cena and got him off TV for like a year. Would that make him the biggest anti-hero since Austin?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why don't you go up to him and ask him?
Are you trying to imply that I should not go up to him and ask him? Do you mean to say he might physically harm me in an act of aggression? As if he could not have a calm discussion over his wardrobe?

Beefy you might be filtering your words but the implications all there.

Watching a counter strike live stream and this guy would always blame and shit on his team when he died.

Anyway he got into a legit fight with a teammate and rage quit and turned off his webcam and then you find out he's playing with randoms lol!

Vylash

Are you trying to imply that I should not go up to him and ask him? Do you mean to say he might physically harm me in an act of aggression? As if he could not have a calm discussion over his wardrobe?

smh, and beef had the nerve to try and be our captain

During a press conference held this afternoon, UFC President Dana White once again said WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is interested in returning to MMA.

“Brock Lesnar’s under contract with the WWE,” White said as transcribed by FOX Sports. “We have a great relationship with him. He’s healthy and he has said that he’s interested in fighting again…We’ll see what happens next.”

FOX Sports noted that Lesnar’s current WWE contract expires days after WrestleMania 31.

Thanks to Erica Eldren for sending in the following notes on what happened after Raw went off the air tonight:

After WWE Raw went off the air tonight, the dark match main event of the night was John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt.

The finish of the match saw Cena and Ambrose get the win after both babyfaces hit their finishers on the heels.

On a separate note, from where I was sitting, the Grumpy Cat segments actually drew a decent amount of laughs from the live crowd as that cat is really hard not to laugh at.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/527849-what-happened-after-raw-tonight-3

Laughing for a cat with a stupid looking face. Sigh.

You seem to forget that I had a calm discussion with him, so I know all too well that he's not aggressive.

bjork

If you're Vince, do you think Brock has been worth the money? Do you pay him for another year? Do you regret having him be the one to end the streak?

After WWE Raw went off the air tonight, the dark match main event of the night was John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt.

The finish of the match saw Cena and Ambrose get the win after both babyfaces hit their finishers on the heels.

Is that match up on the Network? I'd give it a watch to see Dean vs Seth again!

Never did settle that betrayal. Did they settle it in this match? I sure hope so!

strobogo

Banned
Lego Batman 3 has some..interesting cameos:

Adam West as the citizen in peril role
60s Batman theme at various points in the game
Wonder Woman TV theme when you fly as her
Green Loontern in the credits
Jurassic Park T Rex (complete with theme) in credits
Conan O'Brien
Kevin Smith
Batmite
Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Frankenstein
The Wayne Manor set from the 60s TV show (not a room, but the actual set, with TV lights and cameras)
A mission set in the 60s Batcave, with Adam West doing the voice over work and all expected sound effects and POW BANG ZAPs and TV versions of villains.

Hasney

Fucks sake, I just have to see 3 Count and their second song is stuck in my head all day.

We like the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync too. Britney Spears is kind of cute. We watch TRL on MTV. Everybody 3 Count 1 2 3.
ONE
TWO
THREEEEEEEEEE

If you're Vince, do you think Brock has been worth the money? Do you pay him for another year? Do you regret having him be the one to end the streak?
I think he regrets it. It's just been awful since Mania. Product isn't good, network is a failure, can't go back to PPV, no new stars, DVD sales are down, guest hosts are back, no ROI from the Performance Center, you have people getting excited by ROH in 2014.

Can't believe Survivor Series is this Sunday. Wow.

If brock goes back to UFC after WM then god them did he have a shitty run this go around.

Jobbed to Cena in his first match.
A year long go nowhere feud with Triple H.
A pretty good 1 PPV run with Punk
Broke the Streak and vanished for 6 months.
And will round out his run with 4 TV appearances in 6 months that will entirely be feuding with Cena probably.

You had the hottest guy in sports who isnt a convicted murderer or rapist and this is what you do with 3 years. No wonder the company is in the shitter

I think he regrets it. It's just been awful since Mania. Product isn't good, network is a failure, can't go back to PPV, no new stars, DVD sales are down, guest hosts are back, no ROI from the Performance Center, you have people getting excited by ROH in 2014.

Can't believe Survivor Series is this Sunday. Wow.

Brock is the only reason I'm still skipping through bits of raw to see if he shows up.

Recall

The main events of Survivor Series are going to be so pedestrian. Why work hard on a PPV that is effectively free? It would make sense to to encourage more network buys by "showing off" what people are missing but logic in the WWE?

jred2k

For anyone that enjoyed the Steve Austin commentary on his WM17 match, today his podcast is a commentary for his WM13 match with Bret Hart. Hopefully somebody puts a synced version of the match up on dailymotion again.

Top Bottom