• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

Cesaro why lmao

DqCCPbX.gif

Cagey

Banned
I am interested in the conclusion of the Grumpy Cat and Rowan story line. Where do they go from here? Will Grumpy protect his spot or give the young gun the rub?

That whole last segmentade me think of new words for Cena's theme song.

that made no seeeense. That made no seeeense.

Really surprised no Orton or Jericho as the last man. Also surprised Rowan took Sheamus' spot on the fly.

TraBuch

Banned
Seriously though, is there a reason the WWE isn't putting more episodes of Raw on the network? As someone who only started watching wrestling again about six months ago, I'd like to be able to witness some CM Punk storylines. I watched his happy birthday promo thing to Rey Mysterio's daughter and was blown away.

Zach

Seriously though, is there a reason the WWE isn't putting more episodes of Raw on the network? As someone who only started watching wrestling again about six months ago, I'd like to be able to witness some CM Punk storylines. I watched his happy birthday promo thing to Rey Mysterio's daughter and was blown away.

How did this come about, becoming a fan just six months ago? I'm assuming you're not a small child so I'm legitimately intrigued. I must paint you.

Top Bottom