• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
WWE logic from last night's Raw is killing me

HHH does the unthinkable and plays clips to remind the audience of something that happened a year ago when Ryback turned heel because he figured out that Cena pulls this bullshit all the time where he doesn't come out to save his friends but they come out to save him. We get clips of how Ryback is a crybaby because apparantly Cena can't be seen, even when he is saving you from a beatdown.

Then for the rest of the show last night Cena continues to do everything HHH reminded us about by not coming out to save Ziggler or being a good team captain and breaking up the Sheamus and Show fight. So of course we should cheer for Cena when he stands on the corpse of Team Authority.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ziggler turns heel this Sunday.
Raw booking utilizes the idea balls from South Park

abV6sCb.jpg

Someone mentioned this last night and I forget who so I apologize but it's kinda amusing that Bray's underlings get to be in the main event match while Bray and Ambrose are stuck in their version of Punkverse 2K14.

bjork

Someone mentioned this last night and I forget who so I apologize but it's kinda amusing that Bray's underlings get to be in the main event match while Bray and Ambrose are stuck in their version of Punkverse 2K14.

If I'm Dean and Bray, I want to tell my own story in a match rather than standing on the apron until I get Cena'd. Probably easier money for just being in the ME though.

If I'm Dean and Bray, I want to tell my own story in a match rather than standing on the apron until I get Cena'd. Probably easier money for just being in the ME though.
You could be right, I guess we'll find out on Sunday. Maybe they're announcing more fillers on the taped shows tonight but Survivor Series only has 4 matches scheduled? That seems a little low unless they're going overdrive on the backstage segments and replays.

You could be right, I guess we'll find out on Sunday. Maybe they're announcing more fillers on the taped shows tonight but Survivor Series only has 4 matches scheduled? That seems a little low unless they're going overdrive on the backstage segments and replays.

AJ/Nikki to be a 1 hour Iron Man Match.

Hasney

New Day with a half hour promo. It's all been leading to this.

Brad Maddox makes his triumphant return.

PPV of the year.

Ithil

Monday Night War tonight about the Divas.

This ought to be full of hilarious WWE history. How they will spin Sable being a stripper with zero discernible talent as their big female star into "WWE is so great, WCW is so stupidheaded" will be fun.

Slizeezyc

Are we allowed to postulate that in the alt-verse where Hogan is too chicken to give up on the KIDS that Sting is the one who turns and thus we end up with Crow Hogan at some point?

Guys let's get back to important stuff here and talk about Crow Hogan. Or does Hogan just force himself in to the nWo as its leader soon after once he realizes he made a mistake?

jmdajr

This ought to be full of hilarious WWE history. How they will spin Sable being a stripper with zero discernible talent as their big female star into "WWE is so great, WCW is so stupidheaded" will be fun.

But she powerbombed Marc Mero that one time

Damn right.

oh boy, I can't wait to see an in depth video about how women were booked during the attitude era

oh lord. how much is going to be devoted to Alundra Blayze / Medusa destroying her own career?

I hope Michael Hayes is the only pundit this week. He's all you need.

"See, our women were strong, powerful AND sexual icons...They would bark like dogs to show how powerful they were AND independent."

"Meanwhile, WCW just treated the Nitro Girls like objects."

vadernooo.jpg

The one thing I look forward to on the network.

Nice so you'll all be watching.

Two things:

1. If I get the network now for free, will I be billed for December? (can I cancel quickly after Survival Series)

2. Rowan with team Cenar? WTF?

DMczaf

Still love how people hide behind that "Homebrew" BS up in Gaming.

I just want to hack my 3DS and Vita to play Homebrew, guyz!

DMczaf

I love how that can be openly discussed but you can't post scans because ooooh piracy

Or the people that openly say something to effect of "Oh, I watched that CAM version of that movie. It was garbage. Glad I didn't give them any of my money!" and no one bats an eye.

njean777

Just watched raw and man idk anymore. I'm gonna watch survivor series but I am not super excited about it. Been gone awhile but still kept up and since Orton left raw has been boring. Ryback comes back and goes right to cena, fucking boring and just beyond stupid.

jmdajr

Just watched raw and man idk anymore. I'm gonna watch survivor series but I am not super excited about it. Been gone awhile but still kept up and since Orton left raw has been boring. Ryback comes back and goes right to cena, fucking boring and just beyond stupid.

PPV might still be ok even with crap build up.

Fox318

It's gonna be 60 minutes of burying WCW because Sunny dumped the women's belt in the trash that one time on Nitro and you all know it.

That's pretty much every WWE content.

Vince was doing everything right. Then, Now, Forever he has always made the right move. Even when he gave his wife 100 million to burn he has always done the right move.

jmdajr

That's pretty much every WWE content.

Vince was doing everything right. Then, Now, Forever he has always made the right move. Even when he gave his wife 100 million to burn he has always done the right move.

Well he's not exactly homeless. Anything bad that could potentially happen will really be after Vince is dead. Dat Legacy.

So Forever still up for debate!

Fox318

Well he's not exactly homeless. Anything bad that could potentially happen will really be after Vince is dead. Dat Legacy.

So Forever still up for debate!

He isn't homeless but you can argue he has completely destroyed the culture of wrestling in the united states.

The only reason why WWE is around today is because he made it tough for others to compete not because his product is better.

Top Bottom