• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

jmdajr

He isn't homeless but you can argue he has completely destroyed the culture of wrestling in the united states.

The only reason why WWE is around today is because he made it tough for others to compete not because his product is better.

There are a few casualties along the way. But Vince is rich and so is Cena!

jmdajr

And they can't really talk about Chyna because she's persona non grata. This is going to be a lot of Trish and Lita.

Well she was pretty naughty.

Some of the other divas got close to doing stuff like that but never got buried that hard.

hehheh..buried hard

RBH

images-products-W02770pi.jpg

If anyone can find this shirt for me (on eBay or wherever else), I will love you forever.

radcliff

Was Sheamus legit hurt, or is this storyline hurt? They appeared to finish the match as scheduled, I never saw the ref make the cross with his arms, and they let Henry slam him through a table.

Maybe this is to set up a Sheamus heel turn when he returns at SS to cost Cena's team, and then he gets his title shot for "beating" Big Show as a reward?

jmdajr

Was Sheamus legit hurt, or is this storyline hurt? They appeared to finish the match as scheduled, I never saw the ref make the cross with his arms, and they let Henry slam him through a table.

Maybe this is to set up a Sheamus heel turn when he returns at SS to cost Cena's team, and then he gets his title shot for "beating" Big Show as a reward?

sure!

beats me! I bet they don't even fucking know.

DMczaf

People defending straight up fraud in that $89.99 PS4 thread are a special type of cheap ass scum.

This is just going to hurt consumers who will get fucked when Walmart and other companies change their price matching policies to prevent this type of fraud in the future.

Kaladin

Watched the Hulu Plus version of Raw this morning. Very meh episode. Ryback vs Cesaro was decent, as was Harper vs Ziggler but aside from that meh.

And replacing Sheamus with Rowan? I get it....cause it gives you more Harper vs Rowan going forward, but still.....I think I actually would want to see Sheamus more.

And I know WrassleGaf boo'd the Cesaro tease.....is he even on the PPV?

Kaladin

Why are the divas on Raw so shit compared to the divas on NXT? I get that they have less time, but they're still shit with the time they're given.

JavyOO7

No heart into their story line is put from the story writers.

At least in NXT there's the illusion that the story writers care about what the ladies are up to.

JavyOO7

Women wrestling is boring and should be scrapped at every level

I hope you are kidding. Some of the NXT ladies are pretty good. There's an environment for them to only get better. And away from NA the ladies that are in the ring do good work (like many of the Joshi matches that are linked in this thread).

Kaladin

I hope you are kidding. Some of the NXT ladies are pretty good. There's an environment for them to only get better. And away from NA the ladies that are in the ring do good work (like many of the Joshi matches that are linked in this thread).

He's either trolling or just doesn't know wrestling outside of WWE.

Gonzalez

Banned
Why are the divas on Raw so shit compared to the divas on NXT? I get that they have less time, but they're still shit with the time they're given.
I'm the opposite. I find the NXT womens division to be absolute nothing happening shit. Where are the compelling storylines? Where are all the really bitchy characters? Why don't the NXT women act like secret lesbians? The main show writers get to the bottom of what womens wrestling needs to be about. I understand it's not for everybody, but I like it, and find it to be truly captivating television.

Sephzilla

I know what she did but how did it destroy her career?

Sounds like something said in some historically accurate wwe documentary

She went from being WWF womens champion and the face of the womens division in WWF at the time, to being kind of lost in the WCW world. Does anybody legit remember anything about Medusa's career after the belt toss incident?

Top Bottom