• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

strobogo

Banned
Final original episode of Impact on Spike now airing.

jerkr.gif

tm24

TM24 when ever youget a chance post some pentagon jr matches please

let me tell you about this dude

pentagon-jr.jpg

He will murder someone during Lucha Underground and its going to be great. BUt seriously, Pentagon Jr is the best goddamn rudo in Mexico right now. He fills in the slot of Averno in being that he is amazing and can really hold a match together. If anything, he's probably gonna be better than Averno since he also has some crazy shit in his repertoire. He doesn't have many 1v1s, but theres 2 good ones out there

vs Australian Suicide, who is basically Australian Jack Evans and who Pentagon has made a point of trying to constantly murder in their various 6 man tag encounters.

vs Arez, from a mexican indy Pentagon basically just wails on a dude and it's fun to watch

But really, Pentagon shines as the guy who holds together a tag spotfest, as seen in these three

Aerostar, Angélico, Jack Evans vs Machine Rocker, Pentagón Jr., Soul Rocker

Dinamic Black, Fenix, Trauma II vs Black Terry, Fresero Jr., Pentagón Jr. (FENIX AND PENTAGON!)

Angélico, Australian Suicide, Jack Evans vs Daga, Hijo de Pirata Morgan, Pentagón Jr.

Also, for some real fun, check out this Fenix match where at some point the guys realize that the other dude is a motherfucker and then things escalate from there and everyone forgets that this is lucha

Fenix vs Dinamic Black

StevieWhite

Friends:

I have continued to catalog my journey through mid-90s AJPW via my Sega Saturn. I don't know if any pro wrestling game has ever had a more punishing limb damage system. When you start out in career mode, you'll spend about a dozen matches with a broken neck. The designers clearly intended you to lose for a long time before your character develops. I was having none of that, and just repeatedly ringposted people.

http://www.subspacebc.com/?p=259

Here is a direct link to the video montage if you don't want to bother with my silly narrative (I won't be offended):

http://youtu.be/7hm0Wnwvhpk

Unfortunately, the wrestlers featured in this post are either dead or Johnny Ace.

Related thought: Gary Albright had serious TMF status.

strobogo

Banned
Friends:

I have continued to catalog my journey through mid-90s AJPW via my Sega Saturn. I don't know if any pro wrestling game has ever had a more punishing limb damage system. When you start out in career mode, you'll spend about a dozen matches with a broken neck. The designers clearly intended you to lose for a long time before your character develops. I was having none of that, and just repeatedly ringposted people.

http://www.subspacebc.com/?p=259

Here is a direct link to the video montage if you don't want to bother with my silly narrative (I won't be offended):

http://youtu.be/7hm0Wnwvhpk

Unfortunately, the wrestlers featured in this post are either dead or Johnny Ace.

Related thought: Gary Albright had serious TMF status.

Giving you the Kobashi Push

somedevil

I still don't understand why Del Rio would want to go work for impact wrestling when he has the lucha underground and Dreamers shows draw more than impact.

Its just going to bring him down.

somedevil

wait is he going to tna?

From Pwinsider:

As I discussed in the Elite section of PWInsider, the former Del Rio, while appearing at the Signamania wrestling convention over the weekend, told numerous fans that he would be working for both Lucha Underground and TNA in 2015. TNA had been interested in Del Rio since word of his WWE release became public. Del Rio has mentioned plans to sign "two contracts" in media appearances.

He might be able to do both.

He can do both but why TNA? Working in front of small crowds on a six tier network is it really worth it? There is better promotions out there he can work for.

DMczaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=936388

One of my friends here in China was diagnosed with leukemia. I went to go visit her the other day, and there were other friends there as well. When I left the room to use the restroom, they had started praying and when I came back they were mid prayer.

I just kinda stood near the door watching. A rather awkward situation. How do you deal with this kind of thing?

I didn't debate or anything like that, didn't give any of my feelings. She's got leukemia AMD this obviously makes her feel better, so I'm not going to do anything about it.

But still an awkward thing to come back to the room to.

shoulda gone with the flow and prayed with them

why would I ever do that?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The best part about me quitting my winter time job is that I get to eat Thanksgiving family dinner and veg out on Friday.

So much dressing.

Top Bottom