• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

MLzMFGM.gif

Xater

¡HarlequinPanic!;139673413 said:
wrasslegaf its only like 10 bucks a month but is subbing to wrestling observer worth it? I need more podcasts and even though I don't watch much product I like bryan and vinny show, its funny. fat people's wheezy laughs are funny, y'know?

I subscribed a couple of times before. Their podcasts are great. Never read the sheet to be honest.

Ithil

¡HarlequinPanic!;139673413 said:
wrasslegaf its only like 10 bucks a month but is subbing to wrestling observer worth it? I need more podcasts and even though I don't watch much product I like bryan and vinny show, its funny. fat people's wheezy laughs are funny, y'know?

FAV FIVE "I'M THE CAPTAIN" GIFS

5-cap't phillips
1-tito ortiz confronts aces & eights

EDIT - 3-vince dancing in 80s wrasslemania vid

They put out a good 4-5 shows a week between Observer radio, Bryan & Vinny show, Figure 4, and After Dark (secretly the best one) so it's a good source of podcasts. They also get a lot of interviews with wrestlers so there's that.

¡HarlequinPanic!;139675177 said:
it was def overprocessed. didn't he just come back from filming magic mike? that was probably the culprit~

That intro promo he had with Punk was pretty bad too, sounded like he just woke up and Vince pushed him out to the audience.

strobogo

Banned
'That loaded forearm that beat Yokozuna'

kinda weird of Bischoff to mention a wrestler for the rival company

I thought that as well, since Eric normally buried the shit out of anything WWF, going so far as to reprimand Brain on air for bringing up Flair winning the WWF Championship twice and saying those don't count as real titles. Yet builds up Hogan and Macho exclusively on that same title. Builds up the nWo AS a group from Vince himself.

Bischoff was was doing lolwwfsucks unless their work benefited him in some way years before Vince was doing it with WCW.

Kaladin

*Becky Lynch vs. Bayley.

*Baron Corbin vs. Elias Sampson.

*Bull Dempsey vs. Steve Cutler.

*Tyson Kidd vs. CJ Parker.

*Enzo Amore and Colin vs. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder.

*Also appearing are Hideo Itami, Finn Balor, Sasha Banks, The Ascension, The Vaudevillains and more.

*Kevin Owens Debut Video Promo

Sounds like a meh episode of NXT.

Fox318

They cut that part out of the YouTube upload but there is a spot toward the end where Rusev kicks him out of the ring and the ref is checking on him and waves Mark Henry off for a moment.
Vince is the only man where a guy can die in the middle of the ring and they still want to go on with the show.

No other league or art performance would do that. For all of the talk about how bladeing, barbwire, and concussions need to be taken seriously they need to get their fucking act together.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON

Shit like this is why wrestlers need to have a union.

Carnby

Vince is the only man where a guy can die in the middle of the ring and they still want to go on with the show.

No other league or art performance would do that. For all of the talk about how bladeing, barbwire, and concussions need to be taken seriously they need to get their fucking act together.

Shit like this is why wrestlers need to have a union.

Isn't it a worked injury?

strobogo

Banned
For 13 years, WWE has been trying to get Sting. They finally are able to get him, he's begging them to do something with him, and he's stuck doing IGN bullshit. Such a Vince move.

Fox318

So is WWE just uploading Network shows on youtube now?

http://youtu.be/-gxHgsYkLag?list=UUJ5v_MCY6GNUBTO8-D3XoAg

RAD

1. Content is going to get online no matter what.
  2. This is more of a promo for the Network than original content anyway.

WWE could fix this with a few things..

• Allow timestamps for start and end times in URL links
  • Allow up to 5 minutes free on every video linked
  • Embedable video elements of segments of events and full events
    • Imagine going to your favorite wrestling commentary site and they have a stream of the show they are reviewing/discussing in the same page.

If they were really thinking forward they would:
  • Animated Gif creation tool that watermarks every image with WWE Network

DMczaf

For 13 years, WWE has been trying to get Sting. They finally are able to get him, he's begging them to do something with him, and he's stuck doing IGN bullshit. Such a Vince move.

Considering Sting is doing IGN shit now, he can't be asking for THAT much money from Vince.

I bet this Monday Night Wars shit has awaken Vince's bitterness and he's back to "WCW guys are below me! How dare he ask for so much money!" mode.

Fox318

Remember when Vince signed BIg Show and he talked about how he was going to show everyone how to book a giant.

Then 2 weeks later he was losing to HHH.

For all of the talk that people say Vince will do whats best for business who are the characters viewed as the strongest: Steph, Vince, and HHH.

DMczaf

Remember when Vince signed BIg Show and he talked about how he was going to show everyone how to book a giant.

Then 2 weeks later he was losing to HHH.

For all of the talk that people say Vince will do whats best for business who are the characters viewed as the strongest: Steph, Vince, and HHH.

His debut also had him fucking up Vince's match with Austin. Dude threw Austin out of the cell, giving him the win.

He debuted as a bumbling idiot!

Top Bottom