• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Sephzilla

MK8 launch wasn't without a hitch. Lots of people had connection errors either not being able to join or being thrown out of lobbies for the first week or two. It was generally working though, just not perfect.

Huh, I actually never heard of those. Sucks for the people who did have issues though.

Important current WWE storyline question:

Is the Bunny dry humping Adam Rose considered face or heel behavior?

For all intents and purposes dry humping someone without their consent should be heelish behavior by virtue of being a possible felony that you get jail time for. Yet for all intents and purposes the WWE seems to want the audience cheering for the Bunny over Rose.

Such a complex moral quandary.

WWE challenging societal norms, I love it MAGGLE.

Thank you for your time.

Gonzalez

Banned

For all intents and purposes dry humping someone without their consent should be heelish behavior by virtue of being a possible felony that you get jail time for. Yet for all intents and purposes the WWE seems to want the audience cheering for the Bunny over Rose.

Thank you for your time.

Start an OT thread.

Fox318

uJzjQzx.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it

Thank you for your time.

Vincent Verhei described it as such: "The Bunny is mad at Adam Rose and hate-fucked him."

And that seems as good an explanation as any.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Buff Bagwell is one of the most striking physically heel performers there has ever been. That look, the way he talks, the way he walks, his music, his pyro, his poses, the moves he uses all scream heel.

Ever having a non swerve face turn is a bad idea. That and being saddled with his mother via Russo did at least as much damage as that match with Booker T.

Xater

Stop posting this stupid gif. None of you is a captain around here.

SRS stop with that gif or I'll start snitchin'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_n9fl7wJBxe1s1uj0qo1_250.gif

My WCW boys: Juicy juicy juicy juice, Disco, Buff Daddy, THE YET-AY(who is bigger than The Giant), and The one that has betrayed darkness the one that has betrayed light Zodiac.

wrasslegaf its only like 10 bucks a month but is subbing to wrestling observer worth it? I need more podcasts and even though I don't watch much product I like bryan and vinny show, its funny. fat people's wheezy laughs are funny, y'know?

FAV FIVE "I'M THE CAPTAIN" GIFS

5-cap't phillips
1-tito ortiz confronts aces & eights

EDIT - 3-vince dancing in 80s wrasslemania vid

Top Bottom