• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

John-Cena-dancing.gif

Fucking JBL never mentions that Sina is the best twerger in the WWE.

KissVibes

Banned
Hopefully we'll see one of these scenarios:

Cena wins. Cena wins with a pin on four guys, an AA to Cesaro, and Triple H stare down. He then gets to show up Monday and talk about how he SAVED THE CAREERS OF HIS FOUR BEST FRIENDS.

Lesnar music hits and John Cena runs off to find him. Gets locked outside the arena. Team Cena loses after Big Show takes the last pin. Everyone shrugs it off and says "HEY NO HARD FEELINGS CENA, YOU DID YOUR BEST."

Fox318

Cena wins. Cena wins with a pin on four guys, an AA to Cesaro, and Triple H stare down. He then gets to show up Monday and talk about how he SAVED THE CAREERS OF HIS FOUR BEST FRIENDS.

Lesnar music hits and John Cena runs off to find him. Gets locked outside the arena. Team Cena loses after Big Show takes the last pin. Everyone shrugs it off and says "HEY NO HARD FEELINGS CENA, YOU DID YOUR BEST."

All of the other combatants are beat up backstage by HHH with a shovel and HHH takes Rusev's spot because Putin did not want to get on Cena's bad list.

Cena comes in first and its a squash match. Nothing but finishers by him and the heels are seen running away from him. HHH enters the ring to fight Cena when Brock lesnar enters the ring and demands a tipple threat match.

Lesnar then lays down on the ring like this

0jiQx7u.jpg

When leaving the ring he tells the audience on the mic that he layed down because the belt doesn't mean anything to him. He says he got more money to fight at Bellator than what Vince pays himself every year.

HHH and Cena then fight with shovels until HHH gets a cut on his forehead. Cena wins after HHH is inable to compete due to a papercut like wound.

strobogo

Banned
I'm so hyped for Survivor Series that I'm going to go see Hungry Games 5 on Sunday night instead. I legit don't know what movie this is. I also don't care. I saw the first one on a date and it was AWFUL. But I'm seeing this for free and fuck it. It's either sit at home and watch Survivor Series, read the bible (yes that's the book for me!), or go watch a shitty movie with a girl with great heaters.

I'm so hyped for Survivor Series that I'm going to go see Hungry Games 5 on Sunday night instead. I legit don't know what movie this is. I also don't care. I saw the first one on a date and it was AWFUL. But I'm seeing this for free and fuck it. It's either sit at home and watch Survivor Series, read the bible (yes that's the book for me!), or go watch a shitty movie with a girl with great heaters.

You might be able to pick up a single Mom seeing it with her daughter!

Jamie OD

Watching this week's NXT and I figured out the Barin Corbin Vs Bull Dempsey feud so far is a lot like Paul Heyman's idea for booking Bryan Danielson if Heyman was in charge of TNA. I'll spoiler it just in case this is the actual payoff (and also because everyone's doing it on this page).

The idea is to have Danielson debut and go on an unbeatable winning streak. Meanwhile a monster heel like Samoa Joe begins a winning streak of his own. Their matches will be complete squashes that last under a minute and it will build up towards their inevitable major match where a streak is guaranteed to end. The payoff will be Danielson tapping out Joe in under a minute and theoretically becoming the No. 1 guy in the company.

Cagey

Banned
Masked Man Q&A with Seth Rollins.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/w...le-h-the-authority-dean-ambrose-roman-reigns/

You debuted in WWE as part of the Shield, with Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Tell me one thing you learned from each of them when you were traveling together.

From Roman, the main thing I picked up was his presence. He’s the kind of guy that can walk into a room and take the attention away from everybody in there. All eyes just go to him. I don’t know if that’s something he can teach — that’s sometimes just something you’re born with — but you can take notes. I paid a lot of attention to that.

And Ambrose — he’s a quirky individual. His thought process as he approaches big matches and big promos — big moments, I guess you would say — is very interesting. You’ll never find a student of the game who gets in any deeper than Ambrose. I said that it’s hard for me to just sit down and watch wrestling, but he loves it. He’ll go back and find crazy stuff all the time. I remember at one point during our Shield run, he was watching some kind of crazy European stuff for no reason. I was like, “What is that?” It was some crazy black-and-white stuff and he was just in there having a great time. I picked up lots of little things from each of them, and I think it helped all of us as individual performers.

The Big Dog commands attention. Juggernaut has that It Factor. Runbeleedat.

Alucard

Banned
AW SNAP Young Bucks in negotions for Lucha Underground. best promotion gets better

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/535254578145808384

That's wicked.

So I'd like to talk to you all about how good Viet food is

Spread the word. Pho is amazing.

How do your IRL non-sports entertainment acquaintances perceive pro wrestling?

Most just smile and remember the early 90s and Attitude era stuff. Some think it's stupid. And it kind of is.

That's wicked.

Spread the word. Pho is amazing.

Most just smile and remember the early 90s and Attitude era stuff. Some think it's stupid. And it kind of is.

It was mostly a joke, haha, ripped off some strange ass thread on gaming side asking how you interact with non gamer friends or something like that. The quota must have been filled on I just bought a PS4/XB1/3DS/Wii U/Vita, what game should I get threads.

iMax

Even if we don't get a heel Cena, a total wimpy Cena would be definitely the next best thing.

somedevil

If anyone is interested here is Meltzer on ROH and Indies:

Regarding stories breaking about ROH and indies, this is the latest we’ve been told. There are two types of ROH contracts. There are contracted talent and there are exclusive contracted talent. In either case, ROH gets first priority on all dates. In the past, ROH exclusive contracted talent, which are paid better, are allowed to work up to three outside dates per month. The company is trying to get the top tier talent that it has under contract (which wouldn’t include A.J. Styles) away from working independent dates unless it’s something like New Japan that goes through the office. This does affect PWG in particular, which much of the top ROH talent works for and Kyle O’Reilly is the current champion. The feeling is the PWG shows can be hard on the body, and they don’t want their talent getting hurt working at PWG. There have been a couple of ROH wrestlers who were hurt on PWG shows and kept it quiet. The company doesn’t want to risk injuries the guys they are building around getting if it’s not on their own shows, plus they want all the focus of their talent and of people following their talent to be on ROH shows.

Its seems ROH is not a fan of PWG at the moment.

Omega

Banned
Smackdown Spoilers:
So apparently the stipulation is for Team Cena to be fired—but not John Cena

LMAOOOOOOOO

yep, they're just trolling people now. They have a ton of money hidden away to live comfortably but they're gonna try to milk this as long as they can, putting on the worst possible shows possible.

Nekofrog

Banned
wait so what's the end game negative for cena again?

wouldn't it be an amazing heel turn for him to take a fingerpoke of doom to get his "friends" fired, then laugh about it?

i might actually be interested in that

Kaladin

Come on guys,
threatening to fire members of Team Cena is The Authority's last ditch effort to scare off members of Team Cena so that Cena has to fight for himself. They want to punish and laugh at Cena more than they want to fire him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ibcmeUu7NH9HW6.gif

God damn it pal, I'm back.

I've been gone ten days. A little more than a week. A little more than how long that good-for-nothing CM Punk "left" WWE with the title, and I come back to all sorts of trouble. We have our November OT, still injured by the travesty that was Mr. Pepsi City's October OT, limping along to HALF the ratings we deserve. No offense to Plywood - it's a good OT - but the blame falls squarely on the WWE and our community for losing so many people. I was one of them. Let me dispense a few truths that you need to know that I learned.

1. We are being watched. It's true. I got the boot from something that happened here, in our Safe Place. No Place To Hide. While we may sneer at the people on gaming-side for legitimate reasons, someone out there simply does not like us, so stay vigilant.
2. Omerta lives. We take care of our own business. We must depend on each other and lean on each other and keep our community from eating itself.
i7Yb1z3WZXrlJ.gif

That's god damn right. I'd like to propose to the board that I make the December OT. I will fill it with all of the year-end WrassleGAF Fun and Playfulness we all expect. We will be doing the end-of-the-year voting in many different categories, same as we did last year, and I promise - I SWEAR to all of you I will not be banned when it's time to unveil the results. It will be a cavalcade of Stars - one may even call it -OUR- Starrcade. It will be special, it will be fun, it will be playful, but most importantly, it'll be OUR THING. This thing of ours, this community is special and I want to see us continue our long-standing tradition of being the best community on GAF, and we can do it.
iTgpPPy1TRdI3.gif

I'm glad to be back, and I hope you are too.

Now let me shoot here for a minute. I will be naming names, and yes, this is a shoot.

You all have done a good job keeping the thread up to date with news, and there were many times I wanted to post something in response but couldn't - that's a testament to how strong and compelling our community's content is. Everything from Wrasslin' with Religion from Stro to simplythebest's weird youtube links to Boots' updating of NJPW events, bean breath's valuable contributions, Data West's ruminations on Buff Bagwell and much more, we are a community with a lot to offer wrasslin' fans, god damn it. I want to thank you all for trying to pilot the U.S.S. WrassleGAF.

I fully expect an OT for Larry the Cable Guy on Raw this Monday and to be heckled for it. DM wanted to be the captain, so I'll see how that topic goes. There are too many great members of WrassleGAF to name them all, and there will always be people who are left out of any kind of speech, but I want to thank each and every one of you for making WrassleGAF a place I genuinely WANT to be a part of.

iT0tJblOYuW9W.gif

Now let's have some fun god damn it! WrassleGAF sounds like an old peoples' disease or something!

Top Bottom