• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Lucha Underground Episode 4 Gifs

oL7N8ca.gif

hycP8oZ.gif

9Acg1xE.gif

93eKwBD.gif

Dk6HSXX.gif

fRLUdXg.gif

HThBxXr.gif

sjDqwYz.gif

76vTzQe.gif

yAlTqqZ.gif

wZTNOtj.gif

KmAOkXs.gif

rg3l5zU.gif

NRk6YXy.gif

3Dms10v.gif

1S60DMC.gif

GPy3Cqo.gif

El1ZCBr.gif

BOJGWsI.gif

46DWB46.gif

egZhdrj.gif

rIhcckA.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Welcome back Sunny.

I have a December OT proposal.

The first 100 posts should be 100 different December OT's.

Make it a December to Remember, I believe our community is strong enough to coordinate this grand effort.

DMczaf

Sunny, welcome back. Stop getting banned.

Second, we will not have a god damn Larry the Cable Guy thread in OT. I will not allow us to be shamed in public again.

GTA V PS4 is bullshit because there isn't a dedicated button for petting all the cats and dogs running around. I hope the review scores were docked for that.

Welcome back Vince.

What sort of egomaniac douchebag makes a big production out of his returning from a ban? Especially a ban that he got for bullying his "community".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, welcome back. Stop getting banned.

Second, we will not have a god damn Larry the Cable Guy thread in OT. I will not allow us to be shamed in public again.

You passed the test pal!

What sort of egomaniac douchebag makes a big production out of his returning from a ban? Especially a ban that he got for bullying his "community".

Omg welcome back Pepsi!!!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not that I'm a huge fan of Becky Lynch but her and Sasha Banks don't really mesh well together. Feels like what it is - forced.

It was mostly a joke, haha, ripped off some strange ass thread on gaming side asking how you interact with non gamer friends or something like that. The quota must have been filled on I just bought a PS4/XB1/3DS/Wii U/Vita, what game should I get threads.

Nah I definitely saw "I just got a WiiU!" and a "I just got a Vita!" threads yesterday. They tend to get buried quite quickly now though thankfully.

I can understand not knowing GAF has a search feature but not knowing what Google is? I don't understand how these people can get through each day.

God damn it pal, I'm back.

I've been gone ten days.

Now let's have some fun god damn it! WrassleGAF sounds like an old peoples' disease or something!

Jeez felt a lot longer than 10 days! Great promo Vince, I'm hyped as fuck for next months OT now.

Alucard

Banned
Hey dudes, so I just met Chris Hadfield. (Canadian astronaut) Super nice guy. Signed a couple of books for me and shared a quick laugh.

I didn't mention wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sami Zayn wearing a Faith No More shirt. Pandering asshole!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Vinnie Mac is Back!

What did you even say to get banned? Ant ribs done were fun and playfully, I even bought an Xbone in support while you were gone.

Fox318

Sports Illustrated did a neat little feature about the Montreal Screwjob today.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/11/19/bret-hart-opens-about-infamous-montreal-screwjob

Bret Hart claims Shawn Michaels was crying for the duration after the match.

People forget that part of the reason that Vince was able to keep Brett was the creative control clause.

If that's the only way for you to re-sign a guy....don't do it.

I wonder how different things would have been if he just walked out with the title.

Alucard

Banned
Is Lucha Underground ep.4 available online yet? On my phone and wanna watch it when I get home. Youtube, dailymotion, whatever. Got a free night.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Heenan: "Scott Steiner is one half of the Steiner brothers so that means he's only got half the mind. Because they're both halfwits. So they're really not thinking 100% at any given time without each other there."
Bischoff: "You know Rick's going to be out here in a few minutes."
Heenan: "My buddy Rick Steiner, one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen in my life."

Welcome back Vinny Mac :)

Watching an IWA-MS show. Deathmatch tag tournament, 7 tag teams comprised of dudes covered in scars and 1 tag team comprised of a pair of scrawny kids who get fucking murdered by Ian Rotten in the first round;

Rotten.gif

Thanks for coming. Also, wtf;

QBIBCxf.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That sounds like something Mad Man Pondo would do.

Is everyone excited for the WrassleGAF Yearly Awards? Hell yeah!

Alucard

Banned
Heenan: "Scott Steiner is one half of the Steiner brothers so that means he's only got half the mind. Because they're both halfwits. So they're really not thinking 100% at any given time without each other there."
Bischoff: "You know Rick's going to be out here in a few minutes."
Heenan: "My buddy Rick Steiner, one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen in my life."

LOL. Superb work. Simple but effective and funny.

Top Bottom