• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DiscoJon

Banned
:::Looks at the WWE related posts on OT:::
tumblr_n3l7n9SZ3U1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
it was a pretty fun match, if way overboard on the kickouts. I know that's just par for the course for The Young Bucks though. ReDragon is dope, i like them

I actually just started watching the most recent ROH TV episode too

it's all good, Wesker made an OT thread anyway

reDRagon are really damn good. Is that the match from War of the Worlds?

This past week's ROH was just "okay" to me. Enjoyed Ciampa vs. Alexander, though.

reDRagon are really damn good. Is that the match from War of the Worlds?

This past week's ROH was just "okay" to me. Enjoyed Ciampa vs. Alexander, though.

oh, maybe this is the one before that then, this one has ACH vs. Lethal for the TV title, which should be good.

And yeah, War of the Worlds. Not a lot of reDRagon stuff on YT

Alucard

Banned
I heard that Sting is going to be a legal weapon at Survivor Series. It will glow blue any time characters with no story are near.

Alucard

Banned
oh, maybe this is the one before that then, this one has ACH vs. Lethal for the TV title, which should be good.

And yeah, War of the Worlds. Not a lot of reDRagon stuff on YT

Nevermind. I got mixed up and was thinking of the one before this one too. You're watching the one with the 6-man tag, Ray Rowe "interview," and Lethal/ACH II. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on it and save my own for later.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would be pissed if I went to see this movie at El Theatre. It's a Steven Seagal movie, in the 90s, set on a plane. I'm there in my Under Siege t-shirt and reebok pumps, and I find out
he dies before he even gets in the plane!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
NASHCEMBER will be the perfect month to represent big Sexy. Way better than Nashvember. It's got.

The full 31 days.

The winter solstice. Nashcember brings us both the darkest days (NWO Hollywood) and the return of days having more sunlight than the ones before it (NWO Wolfpac)

It has the two biggest and sexiest holidays of the year. Christmas and New Years Eve.

Kids love December because they get so much time off. Nash loves time off.

Nevermind. I got mixed up and was thinking of the one before this one too. You're watching the one with the 6-man tag, Ray Rowe "interview," and Lethal/ACH II. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on it and save my own for later.

It was pretty good! 6 man was a fine enough opener, but idk how long they've been building up Roddy leaving The Decade, because it seemed kinda anticlimactic. Interrupting the Rowe interview was heel as hell, but i kinda expected Hanson to come out to help his partner. Never seen War Machine go before but they seem pretty cool. main event for next week should be fun, and so should the eventual Sydal/Lethal match. Haven't watched anything Sydal's done since getting released by the WWE, so really, i haven't seen him in a match these past 3 years. ACH/Lethal was very good, I've enjoyed ACH every time i've seen him.

I would be pissed if I went to see this movie at El Theatre. It's a Steven Seagal movie, in the 90s, set on a plane. I'm there in my Under Siege t-shirt and reebok pumps, and I find out
he dies before he even gets in the plane!

How central was Seagal in the advertising of the movie? Because that shit was hilarious.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
If Sting does make his debut, and it's for a short run, then I'm guessing HHH vs Sting is an option that is likely for 'Mania

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thing I don't ever want to see: HHH in another match, HHH in a match with Sting.

While I don't want to see Haitch in a match with Sting he dragged some bearded weirdo to one of the best Wrestlemania opening matches in history this year so he can pretty much do whatever he wants in my book.

The two Shield matches were also grand.

Vylash

i wouldn't mind HHH in a match as long as he's putting someone over, they've been teasing Ryback and i'd actually be interested in seeing what he can drag out of da big guy

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Executive Decision The movie is called Executive Decision, and they even have THAT moment in the movie, but there is NEVER audio or video of the US President. What the fuck is that about? Steven Seagal doesn't snap anyone's necks.
acqhaQiZ.gif

Kurt Russell makes the moves on Halle Berry, and no one can blame him in 1996. Or in 2014.
J31aYIG.jpg

There's a scene where the demolition expert is telling the nerdy computer guy how to defuse the bomb(gas bomb because it was the 90s and that one Die Hard did it, so they all do it) and that scene's kind of cool. I have never, ever seen more cases of blatant foreshadowing in a movie in my many years of watching movies, and there's plot holes everywhere. Richard Riehle shoots a mother fucker
officespace.jpg

John Leguizamo is in it, but he's Rat instead of Pest
51FJTZ14V8L._SY300_.jpg

Close enough

3/5 Diesel gloves

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
While I don't want to see Haitch in a match with Sting he dragged some bearded weirdo to one of the best Wrestlemania opening matches in history this year so he can pretty much do whatever he wants in my book.

The two Shield matches were also grand.

Same.

strobogo

Banned
Fair enough, heh. :D

---

I made a topic about Slash's new album a little while ago.

It got two replies.

I didn't like it at first. Took me a few listens to it to click, but it is a pretty good album. 17 songs is a bit much and leads to 4-5 filler tracks, but it is solid as fuck. Some great riffs. Shame Myles usually writes such stupid lyrics and has no edge to his voice at all.

I always loved how Rick Rude's real name is Rick Rood. Like people were probably thinking, 'that's such a fake name! ... Oh, it really is his name.'

Even better is that his dad's name was Dick Rude. Dick and Rick Rude.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't watched Under Siege since before the year 2000, but it defaults to a 5/5 Diesel glove rating because
Erika Eleniak

Fox318

I was listening to an old podcast and they mentioned that WWE was building a hall of fame it it was hunters thing.

Is that true?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Seagal has such a fussy run to him. The only reason I ever liked his movies was just the ridiculous violence. I have to imagine his popularity was only because murder junkies like myself needed something to watch until the next Schwarzenegger or Stallone movie came out, and both those dudes were doing some weird movies in the early 90s. And Jackie Chan barely murdered anyone.

strobogo

Banned
Seagal has such a fussy run to him. The only reason I ever liked his movies was just the ridiculous violence. I have to imagine his popularity was only because murder junkies like myself needed something to watch until the next Schwarzenegger or Stallone movie came out, and both those dudes were doing some weird movies in the early 90s. And Jackie Chan barely murdered anyone.

Buncha pussies. I was busy watching German snuff/scat movies in the early 90s to get my fill.

jred2k

I'd resubscribe to the Network if it had an exclusive Michael Hayes reality show.

I wonder what a good name for such a show would be?

The Dok Is In

He would travel around visiting the Freebird groupies he had sex with and talking with them about how much the coitus improved their lives.

a lot of people who come into my store rent the rawest of garbage, but even those people were like "damn, this fat dude is STILL making movies?" when a new Seagal movie dropped a few months back

Corgan, who had the final say in creative matters, started to become frustrated and decided to leave after several wrestlers “went into business for themselves” during the filming of the AMC series based on Corgan’s work with Resistance Pro

what did billy expect working with a buncha carnys~

Top Bottom